Author Topic: I'm amazed no one has asked this question yet...  (Read 2688 times)

Offline TinmanX

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
Re: I'm amazed no one has asked this question yet...
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2010, 07:55:38 PM »
Update of the Zeke model, cos, seriously.
"...and then we discovered why. Why this 'Cheech', who had fought with gods and demons, why he flew the Zeke. He was being kind, giving us a chance to run away."
Aces High Films
I'm the "timid" "runner" in the zeke "BnZing" you.

Offline USRanger

• AvA Staff Member
  • Plutonium Member
      • BoP Home
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2010, 07:57:27 PM »
A report from the con is that another German vehicle is coming.
Axis vs Allies Staff Member
☩ JG11 Sonderstaffel ☩
Flying 'Black[Death] 10' ☩JG11☩

Only the Proud, Only the Strong Ne Desit Virtus

Offline Amaazee

• Nickel Member
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2010, 08:04:43 PM »
Anyone say Amaze?  :aok
[In-Game: Amaazee]
Road to Rangoon 2011
Überprüfung Sechs

Offline MajWoody

• Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2010, 10:01:29 PM »
Beaufighter
Lets keep the stupid to a minimum.
Old Age and Treachery, will overcome youth and skill EVERYTIME

Offline BrownBaron

• Silver Member
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2010, 10:05:36 PM »
B-29, huh???//!/? This is NOT what I am paying my one thousand four hundred and ninety five cents for! I quit!
O Jagdgeschwader 77

Ingame ID: Johannes

Offline palef

• Gold Member
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2010, 10:40:16 PM »
A report from the con is that another German vehicle is coming.
Yay, Panther. All your Shermanz, are belong to us!
Retired

Offline Selino631

• Silver Member
« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2010, 10:53:41 PM »
I believe a Italian bomber or fighter is WAY over due  :headscratch:

OEF 11-12

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2010, 03:53:22 AM »
This reminds me of the scene in Brave Heart right after Wallace gets knighted. Everyone cheers for a few moments, then everyone holds out their own personal clan claims to the Scottish crown and wants the new hero to take their side or or or something he walked out on.

In ten short years we have gone from happy AW David Copperfeilds "Please Sir may I have some more." To ungrateful gluttons...."gimmie gimmie gimmie I got a hole in my tummy" and its your job to fill it or else.

Sixteen colors and no VOX I say.......back then we had real chairs with four good legs in front of our computers.....none of this wheeling our kesters to the john then wheeling back to the computer.....we actual got up on our hind legs and walked I say...we walked for our potty breaks....... :old:
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline fullmetalbullet

• Silver Member
« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2010, 04:02:21 AM »
B-29, huh???//!/? This is NOT what I am paying my one thousand four hundred and ninety five cents for! I quit!

jeez does the BUFF scare you or something? lol jk jk why quit over one plane! thats stupid.
"Cry Havoc, And Let Slip The Dogs Of War" Julius Caesar

Offline ozrocker

• Gold Member
« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2010, 08:51:55 AM »
This reminds me of the scene in Brave Heart right after Wallace gets knighted. Everyone cheers for a few moments, then everyone holds out their own personal clan claims to the Scottish crown and wants the new hero to take their side or or or something he walked out on.

In ten short years we have gone from happy AW David Copperfeilds "Please Sir may I have some more." To ungrateful gluttons...."gimmie gimmie gimmie I got a hole in my tummy" and its your job to fill it or else.

Sixteen colors and no VOX I say.......back then we had real chairs with four good legs in front of our computers.....none of this wheeling our kesters to the john then wheeling back to the computer.....we actual got up on our hind legs and walked I say...we walked for our potty breaks....... :old:
"Walked"? Who walked anywhere? Like VonMessa said "Just crap your pants". referring to realism,lol

<S> Oz
Flying and dying since Tour 29
The world is grown so bad. That wrens make prey where eagles dare not perch.- Shakespeare

30% Disabled Vet  US ARMY- 11C2H 2/32 AR. 3rd AD, 3/67AR. 2nd AD, 2/64 AR. 3rd ID, ABGD Command TRADOC, 1/16th INF. 1st ID

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2010, 08:55:05 AM »

uphill both ways?
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline Fatboy26

• Zinc Member
« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2010, 09:40:38 AM »
Fighting off bears and savages, during a blizzard in July.
Proudly campaigning (screaming, whining, begging, pleading) for the addition of the Me410 to AH2

Fatboy

Offline BrownBaron

• Silver Member
« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2010, 04:27:27 PM »
jeez does the BUFF scare you or something? lol jk jk why quit over one plane! thats stupid.

Just kidding.  ;)

I don't even bother trying to intercept buffs in my glass 109. This buff surely will not effect my style of gameplay in any way.
O Jagdgeschwader 77

Ingame ID: Johannes

Offline LLogann

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Candidz.com
« Reply #28 on: November 11, 2010, 04:30:49 PM »
The Betty, the Tiger II, the M26 Pershing, another Yak and I think it was submarines. 

So on the front page it also says this.

"We currently have other planes and vehicles in production but we will promote the B-29 to the next open production spot."

Besides the Betty, I wonder what planes and vehicles HTC is cooking up.  :D  :noid
See Rule #4
Now I only pay because of my friends.

Offline Solar10

• Silver Member
« Reply #29 on: November 11, 2010, 05:17:02 PM »
Everything but the B-29. 

and this was the last production run.    :t
~Hells Angels~
Solar10