Author Topic: Gotta Leave  (Read 2265 times)

Offline Pigslilspaz

• Gold Member
Re: Gotta Leave
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2010, 01:40:58 AM »
Do what I did before I got my first job. Collect cans and bottles and turn em in to a local recycling center for cash. I actually learned that from this one homeless dude (he's now my friend lol.)

Quote from: Superfly
The rules are simple: Don't be a dick.
Quote from: hitech
It was skuzzy's <----- fault.
Quote from: Pyro
We just witnessed a miracle and I want you to @#$%^& acknowledge it!

Offline skorpion

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2010, 09:29:28 AM »
Do what I did before I got my first job. Collect cans and bottles and turn em in to a local recycling center for cash. I actually learned that from this one homeless dude (he's now my friend lol.)

yeah try finding one can in vegas that HASNT been picked up by a homeless guy. i feel sorry for those guys who got kicked out on the street out here  :uhoh

Offline Flench

• Gold Member
« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2010, 09:41:51 AM »
I was just going to say the same thing . Scrap iron and cans are up now big time .
Army of Muppets-"Failure is impossible"-Death before dishonor
         Lead follow or get out of the way  !!

Offline IronDog

• Nickel Member
« Reply #33 on: November 19, 2010, 09:52:10 AM »
I thought I could quit.I found out just how many friends I have in Aces High,and I made the decision to not retire.I simply love the game,and losing that many friends is just not acceptable.I was in a very trying RL situation,and I made a bad decision.If I can help in any way with someone who is contemplating leaving the game,give me a PM.Some of my dearest memories have came while playing this game.I have a squad that is the best in AH.
If a person needs to take a break,then by all means do.Time off is a good thing,and it will give you a new perspective when you return.I can't wait for the B-29.I've never been much of a buffer,but I think when it becomes available,I will fly many Buff missions. :salute to all that helped me when I was having a tough time.
IronDog

Offline SWkiljoy

• Nickel Member
« Reply #34 on: November 19, 2010, 09:56:31 AM »
Proud member and Flight Leader of the 125th Spartan Warriors
<<S>> SWkiljoy