Author Topic: Trouble with CH USB pedals  (Read 389 times)

Offline ygsmilo

• Silver Member
Trouble with CH USB pedals
« on: January 25, 2001, 09:36:00 PM »
I had ordered a Saitek X36 combo to replace my usb stick.  I damaged one of the cables to the throttle unit (dont ask) when I opened the box but did not realize it until I had installed it to my computer.

Once I figured out that the throttle was screwed up I unpluged it and removed the SGE software and reinstalled my old usb stick.

The problem is that my usb pedels are now not calibrating in AH, they show that they are calibrated in windows but in AH when I go to calibrate them there is no response when I push them back and forth although when I push the left brake the rudder indicator does move.  I repeatedly reset and applied the rudder and brake commands but still no go.  I unpluged them and reistalled the software for them also.  

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

------------------
Milo
3./JG2
"Swager's Angels"

Offline Jekyll

• Zinc Member
      • http://www.bigpond.net.au/phoenix
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2001, 05:21:00 AM »
Sounds like AH is confused as to the assignment of your controllers.  I have the X36 USB Combo and CH Usb Pro Pedals.  On bootup, Windows assigns Controller 1 to the pedals, and controller 2 to the X36.

If I don;t reset this before starting AH I've noticed that my rudders control my throttle, left pedal controls elevators etc.

Check your joystick assignments and THEN reset your axes from the AH joystick control panel.

------------------
=357th Pony Express=
Aces High Training Corps

Offline ygsmilo

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2001, 12:06:00 PM »
That fixed it, thanks.

------------------
Milo
3./JG2
"Swager's Angels"

Offline Wotan

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2001, 02:13:00 AM »
I hate having to change controller id numbers everytime I reboot (x36 + Chpro peds) any way to save cntrler id number? Half the time i forget and have to exit to change them.

Offline airspro

• Silver Member
      • My Blastoff start page :P
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2001, 04:26:00 AM »
If you only play AH you really don't have to change it . I hated changeing it all the time too . So I fixed it by setting up the controlers with CH as #1 and Saitek #2 in AH .

Course it won't work if your usine Bob Church's pedal driver , but only play AH now .

cheers spro
My current Ace's High handle is spro