Author Topic: WWI Arena  (Read 453 times)

Offline vafiii

• Copper Member
WWI Arena
« on: November 22, 2010, 12:33:02 PM »
After I was ejected from the MA at the 1:00PM curfew I decided to check out the WWI arena for the first time in months. Apparently, I wasn't alone in my thinking as approx. 30 players entered the arena with me and well...it was a lot of fun! The next day I decided to check out the WW1 arena again and was disappointed to find only 2 players in the arena. Not sure what can be done to make it more attractive to players but it's a shame to let it go to waste.

Offline Whitey33

• Silver Member
Re: WWI Arena
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2010, 01:05:45 PM »
When WW1 arena was started i flew there for sometime, maybe 1 tour or something. In this tour i have flown couple sorties and I'm happy to see there is some good characters. Yesterday there was Happy and today SCTusk and i had 2 fights with both of them. Unfortunately both times wife-ack got me :)

Today i was surprised by SCTusk who first asked if i was new there and told he could start fight with F.2B if i needed training. I say that is a fine attitude in cartoon world :salute

I think I'm gonna spend more time in WW1 for this day on...
www.ilmavoimat.fi/index_en.php  Finnish Air Force

Offline theNewB

• Copper Member
      • http://www.greatergermany.net
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2010, 04:38:39 PM »
Ya theres a few of us regulars, SCTusk, SCBilly, curvero (sp), Ehre, WMaker to name a few. Good fun if the MA is making you frustrated/bored. Was a blast to see 60 people on after being ejected 2 days ago, mega furball in canvas kites, tobad they left within 45mins and the ww1 arena was back to single digit numbers. Also the only place in AH where my gameID fits my flying  :lol

Offline adam1

• Copper Member
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2010, 04:46:24 PM »
After I was ejected from the MA at the 1:00PM curfew I decided to check out the WWI arena for the first time in months. Apparently, I wasn't alone in my thinking as approx. 30 players entered the arena with me and well...it was a lot of fun! The next day I decided to check out the WW1 arena again and was disappointed to find only 2 players in the arena. Not sure what can be done to make it more attractive to players but it's a shame to let it go to waste.

There's a curfew?
The official Brony Representative of the Aces High BBS Boards

Offline adam1

• Copper Member
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2010, 04:13:35 AM »
  There's a curfew? Wow, I must sound really out of place.

Wow, I must sound really out of place.     
« Last Edit: November 23, 2010, 04:15:35 AM by adam1 »
The official Brony Representative of the Aces High BBS Boards

Offline AceHavok

• Nickel Member
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2010, 05:36:46 PM »
I also joined the WW1 arena when everyone was ejected from the MA. Reminded me of when WW1 first came out. I do wish more people would go back into WW1 once in awhile.  :aok
Currently inactive.

Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding. - Albert Einstein