Author Topic: WMaker..  (Read 2490 times)

Offline B4Buster

• Platinum Member
Re: WMaker..
« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2010, 10:40:35 PM »
Wmaker pissed me off the first 10 times he shot me down too, MickyD. I upped and upped trying to kill him in that Brewster (IIRC, I was flying a 109F). Realized I was never going to beat him and went elsewhere. You're right though, Wmaker is better than you.  He contributes to the AH community with meaningful posts rather than threads like these.
"I was a door gunner on the space shuttle Columbia" - Scott12B

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #31 on: November 18, 2010, 10:54:10 PM »
not a troll, just a great post :rofl
Was it?

Offline Kazaa

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #32 on: November 18, 2010, 11:16:18 PM »
Well, you might be wrong unfortunately. :(

I'm not master with this cute smack talk that some people here like to participate in. MickyD is definately better there I guess. Personally I just find it retarded and embarassing in general. Seems to be the norm nowadays though (been for years actually).

I had absolutely no problems with MickyD prior to this day. Never really had ran into him before I guess. Well, he truly showed his colours today. I had quite a long AH-session today and no matter how MickyD died, he always had a big problem with the way he was killed. Everyone knows the usual excuses. This whole PM-mess started as he told me not to "HO" in the middle of a fight in a PM. Our noses crossed in a vertical pass and I certainly pulled the trigger.

I want to say now that I have nothing against HOing in particular no matter who does it, myself included. I have never whined about it and never will. Certainly been pissed off about HOs...to myself because I let someone get me that easily. Only problem with HO I see is that it is usually a very poor and hazardous tactic. Anyways, as the fight ended (I got shot down in a HO/front quarter shot in 2 vs 1 in our VH bases ack, doesn't matter)....

I had shot him down during the night and stayed quiet but then as he continued his "owned this, owned that" after that mentioned incident, he got a reaction out of me. Very stupid to let myself get provoked like that...almost as stupid as starting a thread like this about it. In those PMs I tried to explain to him that doesn't he remember when he "Ho'ed" but is now asking me not to do it? ..."Don't whine, you got owned".....or similar followed.

I see MickyD as a prototype of a typical mouthy MA-mouth. I mean a basic hypocrite and a flat out liar in the end, someone who is utterly blind to any "mischief" he does himself but when shot down, he right away accuses others of these same things that he indeed does himself aswell all the time. Unfortunately the MAs have been full of the likes of him for years.

Hopefully Skuzzy wipes this whole thing clean, this kind of childish drama crap on the BBS is utterly retarded.

If MickyD was moaning about being shot head on then i'll take any blame, being I was the person who taught hm shooting someone head on just isn't cricket, especially if you share mutal respect with that person.

I'm very suprised that MickyD has started a new thread in general discussion about something which was said in private. This is very uncharacteristic of him because I know how reserved and easy going he is.

Never the less, MickyD will not go unpunished. Tomorrow morning, during pre-flight checks, he will not be allocated any biscuit rations with his cup of tea. Stern but fair.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2010, 11:43:20 PM by Kazaa »

"If you learn from defeat, you haven't really lost."

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #33 on: November 18, 2010, 11:17:44 PM »
From everything I have seen, MickyD and Wmaker are both stand up guys.  This thread is retarded though, lapse of judgment me thinks.  Happens to the best of us.   :angel:

Online Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #34 on: November 19, 2010, 03:38:20 AM »
Never the less, MickyD will not go unpunished. Tomorrow morning, during pre-flight checks, he will not be allocated any biscuit rations with his cup of tea. Stern but fair.

Also due to the serious nature of his conduct he will not be allowed any sugar in his tea.

:salute  wmaker
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #35 on: November 19, 2010, 03:48:14 AM »
Also due to the serious nature of his conduct he will not be allowed any sugar in his tea.

:salute  wmaker

I think that's a bit harsh.
AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Online Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #36 on: November 19, 2010, 03:50:13 AM »
I run a tight ship and it will give him alot to think about when he starts drinking that bitter tea.
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline MickDono

• Gold Member
« Reply #37 on: November 19, 2010, 05:07:01 AM »
Ok i apologise.

This was a momentary lapse of reason on my behalf.

End of.

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #38 on: November 19, 2010, 05:33:35 AM »
Grizz was right, not even past 3 pages.  :frown:

But the issue isn't completely settled, who really is better? McD or WMaker?

Maybe Kazaa cand hand down a judgement from on high?

:banana: :banana: :banana:

:bolt:
Floyd
'Murican dude in a Brit Squad flying Russian birds, drinking Canadian whiskey

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #39 on: November 19, 2010, 06:04:49 AM »
<---shakes head and walks away  :rolleyes:
Lighten up Francis

Offline ap1102

• Copper Member
« Reply #40 on: November 19, 2010, 06:18:59 AM »
Hey Sunbat,

Ill be at the UT game this Saturday West side stand upper deck way way up there. Care to duel in the stands. I'll bring a stack of paper we can make paper airplanes and see who get knocked down in flight. Best two out of three or at least until security can throw us out, What do you say?

Ill be the guy in the flight googles and leather flying cap mumbling  "check six" near the 10 yard line upper deck...........

Hows that for a troll?

my prediction  UT 17  Florida Atlantic 21

EZRhino

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #41 on: November 19, 2010, 06:20:19 AM »
<---shakes head and walks away also... :rolleyes:
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #42 on: November 19, 2010, 06:44:04 AM »
LOL

WMaker and MickyD are both good guys as far as I know and have ever seen, and great pile-its. I'm just yanking Kazaa's chain. :)

I blame it on having been up since just after 3am with only 1 cup of coffee so far. :lol
Floyd
'Murican dude in a Brit Squad flying Russian birds, drinking Canadian whiskey

Offline SWkiljoy

• Nickel Member
« Reply #43 on: November 19, 2010, 09:02:06 AM »
Wmaker is too smart to be trolled on the bbs.  I don't see this one making it past 3 pages unless everyone in The Few posts at least once.  Then it might make it 9 pages.   :O
somehow this may pass 3 pages...  :D
Proud member and Flight Leader of the 125th Spartan Warriors
<<S>> SWkiljoy

Offline Noir

• Platinum Member
« Reply #44 on: November 19, 2010, 10:42:08 AM »
3rd page? <S> Wmaker
now posting as SirNuke