Author Topic: WMaker..  (Read 2478 times)

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
Re: WMaker..
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2010, 08:49:46 PM »
I'm going to say this anyway even though I'm sure DrBone has already said it.  I am willing to take the chance of being sued for plagiarism...
 :rofl :aok :huh :old: :D :cry :furious :furious :joystick: :joystick: :headscratch: :rofl :noid :cool: :cool: :cool:
AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2010, 08:53:30 PM »
Wmaker is too smart to be trolled on the bbs.  I don't see this one making it past 3 pages unless everyone in The Few posts at least once.  Then it might make it 9 pages.   :O
Come on grizz. Troll better.

Oh year, what happened to that squad duel? With all those B-list bench warming so called muppets  you guys have now. I figured you might have your uniforms cleaned by now. Considering the few smacked the watermelon out of yas last time.
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline IrishOne

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2010, 08:58:40 PM »

Oh year, what happened to that squad duel? With all those B-list bench warming so called muppets  you guys have now. I figured you might have your uniforms cleaned by now. Considering the few smacked the watermelon out of yas last time.

now THAT is a good troll   :aok    nice!
-AoM-

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2010, 09:05:34 PM »
now THAT is a good troll   :aok    nice!
not a troll, just a great post :rofl
« Last Edit: November 18, 2010, 09:07:25 PM by JOACH1M »
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2010, 09:07:06 PM »

Oh year, what happened to that squad duel? With all those B-list bench warming so called muppets  you guys have now. I figured you might have your uniforms cleaned by now. Considering the few smacked the watermelon out of yas last time.

3-2 is smacking the bleep out of us?  They did great job but they won 3-2, not 5-0.

Idk, I personally have been lazy about setting the next one up since our last date fell through.  Extremely busy this month with RL(check my cartoon playtime hours this tour if you don't believe)
I know for certain we could do it pretty much any Saturday night like 9-10est time, but that doesn't really work for The Few.  Sunday afternoons are frustratingly painful to try and schedule for the Muppets.

Nice troll.  :aok

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2010, 09:20:51 PM »

Oh year, what happened to that squad duel? With all those B-list bench warming so called muppets  you guys have now. I figured you might have your uniforms cleaned by now. Considering the few smacked the watermelon out of yas last time.

3 stars.

Edit: which I should note is the highest rating I will give for a single routine troll. :clapclap
« Last Edit: November 18, 2010, 09:22:39 PM by SunBat »
AoM
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline Kazaa

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2010, 09:48:35 PM »
WMaker is a quality stick, much better than MickyD.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2010, 11:47:44 PM by Kazaa »

"If you learn from defeat, you haven't really lost."

Offline 321BAR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2010, 09:54:40 PM »
3 stars.

Edit: which I should note is the highest rating I will give for a single routine troll. :clapclap
then i must say sunbat for single routine troll you are wrong for he has gone to O'Club and Wishlist also within these past few days :aok :rofl
I am in need of a new epic quote
Happy Jack's Go Buggy

Offline Wmaker

• Platinum Member
      • Lentolaivue 34 website
« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2010, 10:14:26 PM »
Wmaker is too smart to be trolled on the bbs.

Well, you might be wrong unfortunately. :(

I'm not master with this cute smack talk that some people here like to participate in. MickyD is definately better there I guess. Personally I just find it retarded and embarassing in general. Seems to be the norm nowadays though (been for years actually).

I had absolutely no problems with MickyD prior to this day. Never really had ran into him before I guess. Well, he truly showed his colours today. I had quite a long AH-session today and no matter how MickyD died, he always had a big problem with the way he was killed. Everyone knows the usual excuses. This whole PM-mess started as he told me not to "HO" in the middle of a fight in a PM. Our noses crossed in a vertical pass and I certainly pulled the trigger.

I want to say now that I have nothing against HOing in particular no matter who does it, myself included. I have never whined about it and never will. Certainly been pissed off about HOs...to myself because I let someone get me that easily. Only problem with HO I see is that it is usually a very poor and hazardous tactic. Anyways, as the fight ended (I got shot down in a HO/front quarter shot in 2 vs 1 in our VH bases ack, doesn't matter)....

I had shot him down during the night and stayed quiet but then as he continued his "owned this, owned that" after that mentioned incident, he got a reaction out of me. Very stupid to let myself get provoked like that...almost as stupid as starting a thread like this about it. In those PMs I tried to explain to him that doesn't he remember when he "Ho'ed" but is now asking me not to do it? ..."Don't whine, you got owned".....or similar followed.

I see MickyD as a prototype of a typical mouthy MA-mouth. I mean a basic hypocrite and a flat out liar in the end, someone who is utterly blind to any "mischief" he does himself but when shot down, he right away accuses others of these same things that he indeed does himself aswell all the time. Unfortunately the MAs have been full of the likes of him for years.

Hopefully Skuzzy wipes this whole thing clean, this kind of childish drama crap on the BBS is utterly retarded.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2010, 10:46:59 PM by Wmaker »
Wmaker
Lentolaivue 34

Thank you for the Brewster HTC!

Offline Wmaker

• Platinum Member
      • Lentolaivue 34 website
« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2010, 10:18:19 PM »
I had shot him down during the night and stayed quiet

Actually this isn't entirely accurate. As MickyD hit a tree I did mention something about hopefully squirrels not living in that particular tree. :) Wasn't meant as a dig, but as a light hearted banter. :) Was a spectacular looking collision...and I say that in a positive way. :)
Wmaker
Lentolaivue 34

Thank you for the Brewster HTC!

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2010, 10:25:35 PM »
Well, you might be wrong unfortunately. :(

I'm not master with this cute smack talk that some people here like to participate in. MickyD is definately better there I guess. Personally I just find it retarded and embarassing in general. Seems to be the norm nowadays though (been for years actually).

I had absolutely no problems with MickyD prior to this day. Never really had ran into him before I guess. Well, he truly showed his colours today. I had quite a long AH-session today and no matter how MickyD died, he always had a big problem with the way he was killed. Everyone knows the usual excuses. This whole PM-mess started as he told me not to "HO" in the middle of a fight in a PM. Our noses crossed in a vertical pass and I certainly pulled the trigger.

I want say now that I have nothing against HOing in particular no matter who does it, myself included. I have never whined about it and never will. Certainly been pissed off about...to myself because I let someone get me that easily. Only problem with HO I see is that it is usually a very poor and hazardous tactic. Anyways, as the fight ended (I got shot down in a HO/front quarter shot in 2 vs 1 in our VH bases ack, doesn't matter).

I see MickyD as a prototype of a typical mouthy MA-mouth. I mean a basic hypocrite and a flat out liar in the end, someone who is utterly blind to any "mischief" he does himself but when shot down, he right away accuses others of these same things that he indeed does himself aswell all the time. Unfortunately the MAs have been full of the likes of him for years.

I had shot him down during the night and stayed quiet but then as he continued his "owned this, owned that" after that mentioned incident, he got a reaction out of me. Very stupid to let myself get provoked like that...almost as stupid as starting a thread like this about it. In those PMs I tried to explain to him that doesn't he remember when he "Ho'ed" but is now asking me not to do it? ..."Don't whine, you got owned".....or similar followed.

Hopefully Skuzzy wipes this whole thing clean, this kind of childish drama crap on the BBS is utterly retarded.
Maker i have much respect for you  :salute I do have to say that Micky has grown with TheFew and has gotten a bit of an ego now but i cant agree with you about the rest of what you have said. Micky is a stand up guy and a top stick in my opinion an never has he acted as you say until now. heck even i get upset when killed by you in that darn Brew!  :D  WMaker  :salute 
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2010, 10:27:22 PM »
As MickyD hit a tree I did mention something about hopefully squirrels not living in that particular tree.

Maybe he was doing a General Anthony McAuliffe in regards to the squirrels?  :bolt:

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2010, 10:28:14 PM »
WMaker has been on a bit of a stretch lately.  Had a guy go off the deep end about the Brewster because of WMaker one night.  WMaker was in something else a few nights later and got a hard time about that.  Then it was about the way he flew.  Poor guy couldn't do anything right.  Apparently the trend has continued :)

Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2010, 10:29:45 PM »
There is something about getting tetnus shots and HOing that causes a person to instantly forget that they just did it. Srsly, nobody can remember their last tetnus shot and if u HO someone after they try to HO you they insist it never happened and u are the HOer.

These are the deeper things of AH...
AoM

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2010, 10:33:23 PM »
WMaker has been on a bit of a stretch lately.  Had a guy go off the deep end about the Brewster because of WMaker one night.  WMaker was in something else a few nights later and got a hard time about that.  Then it was about the way he flew.  Poor guy couldn't do anything right.  Apparently the trend has continued :)

I really dont see the prob with flying the Brew if thats the plane he likes to fly then so be it heck i see the spits get called all sorts of things it only makes me fly them more  :t
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.