Author Topic: Beating a dead horse  (Read 3807 times)

Offline AKSWulfe

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
Beating a dead horse
« Reply #120 on: August 01, 2001, 09:05:00 AM »
56K modem, I'm not going to download it.

Point #2: I don't give a toejam to be perfectly honest. It IS civil aviation, there are no weapons, there is no one to dogfight.. What am I going to do, fly around an airport? Whooptiefreakingdoo.

Here's my viewpoint on life: If it isn't worth my time, it isn't worth my time. The only thing you have said that is better about X-Plane is it feels good and that silly jargon you are throwing around that doesn't matter one bit because you still can't explain how AH models flight versus how X-Plane does it nor can you give any proof in raw data form that X-Plane does anything better.

It's worthless to me, therefore not worth my time to try it out. I have a real life, and things I do in real life negate trying out silly computer software that I do not want to nor need to try out.
-SW

Offline lazs1

• Silver Member
Beating a dead horse
« Reply #121 on: August 01, 2001, 09:06:00 AM »
yep... give us an "alied vs axis" arena so that we can watch the same ol one or two moves by the same ol one or two LW opponents over and over and over and over till we scream.... rather have niks for the reasons deja stated.
lazs

Offline Cobra

• Nickel Member
Beating a dead horse
« Reply #122 on: August 01, 2001, 09:12:00 AM »
As with Fester's thread, I haven't read any of the posts here, I just wanted to add that I like donuts!

Cobra