Author Topic: NOT FUN ANY MORE!!!  (Read 22106 times)

Offline Gorf13

• Persona Non Grata
  • Zinc Member
Re: NOT FUN ANY MORE!!!
« Reply #390 on: November 28, 2010, 03:55:31 PM »
The game is still fun....the fun times are fewer and further apart though.

My question is..when is HTC releasing the Console version of AHII, cuz that's the way this game is headed.

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
« Reply #391 on: November 28, 2010, 04:01:12 PM »
But meh, your just another one thats not worth arguing with.

Well I could just whine and threaten to quit like Snail ,and remind people I did so. :D Seriously the new cap idea already needs a makeover! :rolleyes:

I do think it's cute to see Euro players now crying about uncapped arenas. That just made my day TY! :rofl
« Last Edit: November 28, 2010, 04:09:36 PM by crazyivan »
POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins

Offline MarineUS

• Gold Member
      • Imperial Legion
« Reply #392 on: November 28, 2010, 04:39:25 PM »
The game is still fun....the fun times are fewer and further apart though.

My question is..when is HTC releasing the Console version of AHII, cuz that's the way this game is headed.

don't even joke like that......the squeakers are already bad enough...do not wish this one us!
Like, ya know, when that thing that makes you move, it has pistons and things, When your thingamajigy is providing power, you do not hear other peoples thingamajig when they are providing power.

HiTech

Offline Gorf13

• Persona Non Grata
  • Zinc Member
« Reply #393 on: November 28, 2010, 04:52:27 PM »
don't even joke like that......the squeakers are already bad enough...do not wish this one us!

Posted that tongue in cheek, certainly don't want or wish it.

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
« Reply #394 on: November 28, 2010, 06:51:54 PM »
circle-circle-square-triangle/shift= unlimited ammo!
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
« Reply #395 on: November 28, 2010, 07:07:53 PM »
I thought it was ^,up up, v ,downdown <left >right <left >right, AB AB select start! :D
POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins

Offline wil3ur

• Silver Member
« Reply #396 on: November 28, 2010, 08:19:14 PM »
It's B then A before Select (for 2 players) & start...

Contra FTW
"look at me I am making a derogatory remark to the OP"

Offline krazey

• Zinc Member
« Reply #397 on: November 29, 2010, 06:12:37 AM »
 (Image removed from quote.)

Well I could just whine and threaten to quit like Snail ,and remind people I did so. :D Seriously the new cap idea already needs a makeover! :rolleyes:

I do think it's cute to see Euro players now crying about uncapped arenas. That just made my day TY! :rofl

Ermm where the heck was I crying about anything? I couldnt give a toss if arenas are capped or not, I just hate the off peak/peak BS to be honest. Oh and why the heck should I care if you whine or not, so far as I'm aware the post you quoted wasnt even directed at you , unless of course your Tralfz displaying symptons of an identity crisis, which i doubt....bored much were you?

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #398 on: November 29, 2010, 07:27:13 AM »
It's about time for a group hug
Lighten up Francis

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #399 on: November 29, 2010, 07:40:21 AM »
Ermm where the heck was I crying about anything? I couldnt give a toss if arenas are capped or not, I just hate the off peak/peak BS to be honest. Oh and why the heck should I care if you whine or not, so far as I'm aware the post you quoted wasnt even directed at you , unless of course your Tralfz displaying symptons of an identity crisis, which i doubt....bored much were you?

That is the longest run-on sentence I have seen today.  (but the day is young)

:aok      :aok
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline krazey

• Zinc Member
« Reply #400 on: November 29, 2010, 07:48:20 AM »
blame lack of caffiene lol

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #401 on: November 29, 2010, 08:33:53 AM »
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #402 on: November 30, 2010, 06:25:01 PM »
+1
Couldn't agree more.

Bases are too difficult to take in a global strategic sense.  Yeah, it can be done, but it requires too many people and too much time to be worth a damn on a map sized for 2000 players.

Bases used to be very easy to capture but what many of you here fail to understand is how that promoted a goal oriented game.  Players could actually make an impact in the war with just a couple friends.  Heck me and bipolar used to try and sneak bases just the two of us from time to time and it was a blast.  Sometimes a few of us muppets would NOE raid a base deep into enemy territory and then defend the hell out of it and call it an "Alamo Mission".  That part of the game is dead.

Another failure of this game is to tie in the size of the map to the difficulty of capturing a base.  How many large maps have been won since the newest town updates?  You get one week to win a war(before the cap update anyway)...I highly doubt a large map has been won, in fact I doubt a large map hasn't even been close to being won.  

Not a very organized post, but just a few random thoughts regarding how the new towns have negatively effected the game.

Grizz,

I hope no one hires the OP in the near term to write political speeches, he has some home work to do on how to lucidly sell his arguments to an audience. But, as Crash pointed out more clearly the "Spirit" of his emotionaly charged observations are on the money.

Given a choice in voting for Pope between a reformed Attilla the Hun or Bambi I would pick Attilla. At least he knows from experience both sides of the argument. So Grizz.......

I suggested in another thread that HiTech might want to loosen the NOE restrictions a wee bit to help the goal oriented players. The previous usage of NOE was out of control and a detrament to the game. I think the current restrictions on it are keeping new players from taking part in missions which used to be a reasonabley secure way for them to build the confidence to move on to more exciting and risky game play activities.

Have you finished mulling over your "How to Save the Game Play" Opus and could share with us yet?
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #403 on: November 30, 2010, 06:32:28 PM »
That's odd I was told it was Alt F4
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #404 on: November 30, 2010, 06:52:52 PM »
Grizz,

I hope no one hires the OP in the near term to write political speeches, he has some home work to do on how to lucidly sell his arguments to an audience. But, as Crash pointed out more clearly the "Spirit" of his emotionaly charged observations are on the money.

Given a choice in voting for Pope between a reformed Attilla the Hun or Bambi I would pick Attilla. At least he knows from experience both sides of the argument. So Grizz.......

I suggested in another thread that HiTech might want to loosen the NOE restrictions a wee bit to help the goal oriented players. The previous usage of NOE was out of control and a detrament to the game. I think the current restrictions on it are keeping new players from taking part in missions which used to be a reasonabley secure way for them to build the confidence to move on to more exciting and risky game play activities.

Have you finished mulling over your "How to Save the Game Play" Opus and could share with us yet?

I have not, and will not have time for another 2 weeks(no pun intended) to give it organized thought.  I will though!