Author Topic: In a few short months here we are  (Read 3128 times)

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
Re: In a few short months here we are
« Reply #60 on: November 25, 2010, 11:02:50 AM »
Yep I logged in expecting to find an empty arena and wound up being a chew toy for the 'other' guys.  Note to self: Don't fly that late, when you're tired, and had more than one drink ;)
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline grumpy37

• Silver Member
      • What I do
« Reply #61 on: November 25, 2010, 02:41:48 PM »
so my chat ban scheme worked   :noid

In all fairness if certain players would just make it less obvious they are purposly trying to get under other players skins we could all get along just fine.  I finally got to the point i just squalch these guys as soon as i get in the room cause they NEVER have anything good to say about me nor do i care to read what they have to say about others.  Not exactly sure what i did to get under their skin but ive been ignoring them for some time now. 
CO VF-10 "Grim Reapers"   Member JG54 in AVA

Offline AAJagerX

• Gold Member
« Reply #62 on: November 28, 2010, 12:50:56 AM »
I doubt I'll be back in the AvA after tonight.  This has absolutely nothing to do with the triplets either. 
AAJagerX - XO - AArchAAngelz

trainers.hitechcreations.com

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #63 on: November 28, 2010, 01:02:11 AM »
I doubt I'll be back in the AvA after tonight.  This has absolutely nothing to do with the triplets either. 

what's wrong? or what happened? pm me if ya want?  i enjoyed flying with you when i've seen ya in there before.......you're one of the good guys........
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)