Author Topic: Players that impove game play.  (Read 6088 times)

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Re: Players that impove game play.
« Reply #90 on: December 03, 2010, 07:09:32 AM »
Sadly not here anymore and while he did used to talk some rubbish on 200 it was mostly highly amusing! and unlike almost everyone else in this game he matched his words with his actions in a fight even if that meant he lost!  :salute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEjbzg-wiZQ&feature=related

Greebo is another guy who I never seen take the lame way out in a fight, despite being at a constant disadvantage.  :salute

Silat is one of the nicest guys in the game and would help anyone out regardless of who they are, or how new they are. :salute

Soulyess is another top guy funny as hell and fights with honor, still can't spell his name right!  :D :salute

p.s - I really cannot think of any other players I've run into recently that improve gameplay at this moment in time, there has been a marked decline in people who subscribe to the 'its about the fight' philosophy, and the game is poorer for it.

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #91 on: December 03, 2010, 07:41:19 AM »
Yeah ole SkyCrock  :lol I used to hate that guy as he was so mouthy and could hand me my butt with little effort. Then I got to know him. I came to realize that he was a pretty damned good dude. He took the time to show me some of the things I was doing wrong, gave me some pointers on stick scaling, stall fighting etc.
He was one of those guys that liked to get into your head during a fight. I miss his F4u1. He was the perfect Muppet  :cheers:
Lighten up Francis

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #92 on: December 03, 2010, 07:54:12 AM »
I miss Skyrock... he was a hoot. 
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #93 on: December 03, 2010, 07:54:58 AM »
Yeah ole SkyCrock  :lol I used to hate that guy as he was so mouthy and could hand me my butt with little effort. Then I got to know him. I came to realize that he was a pretty damned good dude. He took the time to show me some of the things I was doing wrong, gave me some pointers on stick scaling, stall fighting etc.
He was one of those guys that liked to get into your head during a fight. I miss his F4u1. He was the perfect Muppet  :cheers:

while there are a lot of great guys that will gladly show you how to beat them(or what you did wrong) it does seem that they are seriously outnumbered by those who would rather simply gloat over the fact that they(10 year vet of the game) so handily whooped your ass(with all of your 2 years experience).

i always appreciate those that take the time to help me get better,
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #94 on: December 03, 2010, 08:09:18 AM »
I'd like to throw Bruv's name out there as well, great stick more than willing to show you a thing or two upon request (not a bad a chap for a Welshman either).  Same goes for Redd too.  Also nrshida for making sure you always have a good fight waiting in the DA. 

I am NOT WELSH  !!  :furious

we do have a couple in the squad though and yes they have stolen all of your sheep.   :rolleyes:
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #95 on: December 03, 2010, 08:30:40 AM »
I am NOT WELSH  !!  :furious

we do have a couple in the squad though and yes they have stolen all of your sheep.   :rolleyes:

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! your as welsh as they come! you are welsh for several reasons

1. You are a coalminer.

2. You are a good singer.

3. You like sheep!

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #96 on: December 03, 2010, 09:07:52 AM »
2BigHorn
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline MickDono

• Gold Member
« Reply #97 on: December 03, 2010, 09:08:39 AM »

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #98 on: December 03, 2010, 10:46:29 AM »
Any player that I shoot down or othewise kill improves gameplay.  My gameplay  :salute
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #99 on: December 03, 2010, 11:00:58 AM »
Any player that I shoot down or othewise kill improves gameplay.  My gameplay  :salute

Short list eh?  bahahahahaa  :neener:
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline jimson

• AvA Staff Member
  • Platinum Member
      • The Axis vs Allies Arena
« Reply #100 on: December 04, 2010, 08:27:06 AM »
If I had to single out but one player for kudos, it would be USRanger. Whether it's terrains, soundpacks or offline missions this guy spends an inordinate amount of time creating things for no other reason than for others to enjoy them.
 :salute

Offline Plawranc

• Gold Member
      • Youtube Channel
« Reply #101 on: December 04, 2010, 08:52:29 AM »
Nrshida and Ardy123 (Bunnies) would be my two.

Bumped into them trolling in the DA a loooong time ago asking which button dropped gear and various newbie questions. I dueled them, taught them the basics and a few tricks here and there. And they are now two of the toughest fights in Aces High 2. Rolling in two of the most brilliant distinguished squads. Pigs on the Wing and The Few.

My squaddies of course. The Claim Jumpers for being some of the biggest characters. Silat, MUZIK, Hitcher3 and dozens of names all brilliant.
DaPacman - 71 Squadron RAF

"There are only two things that make life worth living. Fornication and Aviation"

Offline Flench

• Gold Member
« Reply #102 on: December 04, 2010, 09:34:11 AM »
I have to say BagRat . When I joined back up after a 6 year break he was the first to step up and give me a helping hand . <S> BagRat and thanks .
Army of Muppets-"Failure is impossible"-Death before dishonor
         Lead follow or get out of the way  !!

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #103 on: December 04, 2010, 09:57:24 AM »
If I had to single out but one player for kudos, it would be USRanger. Whether it's terrains, soundpacks or offline missions this guy spends an inordinate amount of time creating things for no other reason than for others to enjoy them.

+20
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline MickDono

• Gold Member
« Reply #104 on: December 04, 2010, 10:15:50 AM »
I have to say BagRat . When I joined back up after a 6 year break he was the first to step up and give me a helping hand . <S> BagRat and thanks .
:cry :cry :cry i miss him already