Author Topic: Cats outa the bag eh?  (Read 6870 times)

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
Re: Cats outa the bag eh?
« Reply #105 on: December 17, 2010, 08:25:22 AM »
now see? vultchy is usually the one to make an bellybutton of himself. rammey is generally pretty cool, win or lose.

i've also gotten the word from storch, that he is not any of them, nor is he antivortex, and i think i recall him saying that larry is not any of them, although i'm not sure.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #106 on: December 17, 2010, 08:31:52 AM »
now see? vultchy is usually the one to makea sweetie  of himself. rammey is generally pretty cool, win or lose.

i've also gotten the word from storch, that he is not any of them, nor is he antivortex, and i think i recall him saying that larry is not any of them, although i'm not sure.

Well, then they are playing musical chairs with the accounts.  Rammey was completely out of control. 

Offline grumpy37

• Silver Member
      • What I do
« Reply #107 on: December 17, 2010, 08:49:00 AM »
Rammey always gets out of control on me.  I dont know if its cause the stupid number next to my name, as he always references it.  Maybe i called his mom the wrong name one night, who knows.  All i know is that Ive gone a long time without saying anything to any of them and they never let up.  I have had the same results as cap.  Rammey is the only one that will fight 1V1 and it is almost always up close and personal.  Every kill on me by the other 2 dweebs are either picks or ho's.   I wouldnt care so much i guess if they didnt prance around on 200 or all channel gloating at their latest Grumpy pick or kill,  im way to old for this crap.  I know HTC says they pay their money and that is that but I pay my money too, and its not to listen to the garbage they spit out every night.
CO VF-10 "Grim Reapers"   Member JG54 in AVA

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #108 on: December 17, 2010, 09:32:15 AM »
Rammey always gets out of control on me.  I dont know if its cause the stupid number next to my name, as he always references it.  Maybe i called his mom the wrong name one night, who knows.  All i know is that Ive gone a long time without saying anything to any of them and they never let up.  I have had the same results as cap.  Rammey is the only one that will fight 1V1 and it is almost always up close and personal.  Every kill on me by the other 2 dweebs are either picks or ho's.   I wouldnt care so much i guess if they didnt prance around on 200 or all channel gloating at their latest Grumpy pick or kill,  im way to old for this crap.  I know HTC says they pay their money and that is that but I pay my money too, and its not to listen to the garbage they spit out every night.

you just got sexy ankles.  :devil :noid :neener:
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Molsman

• Aces High CM Retired
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #109 on: December 17, 2010, 10:40:55 AM »
thats ok they are making new friends in LW last night also Rammey kept calling Grizz out to the DA and so On I basically went back to arena hopping. Was even in Ava last night and have to say thanks to jaeger1 for giving me some good screenies of my deaths will be posted sometime over the weekend.

Molsman, Crazy8s , Crazyman
JG11, DerWanderZirkus, -The Flying Clowns-

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #110 on: December 17, 2010, 10:47:43 AM »
thats ok they are making new friends in LW last night also Rammey kept calling Grizz out to the DA and so On I basically went back to arena hopping. Was even in Ava last night and have to say thanks to jaeger1 for giving me some good screenies of my deaths will be posted sometime over the weekend.

Yep and we went.  They got their tulips handed to them and cried the entire time.

Offline Molsman

• Aces High CM Retired
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #111 on: December 17, 2010, 11:26:00 AM »
ya i watched the whining from him in MA last night thats when i left lol
Molsman, Crazy8s , Crazyman
JG11, DerWanderZirkus, -The Flying Clowns-

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #112 on: December 17, 2010, 11:53:49 AM »
i(as mentioned before) just laugh when they start their crap....and very very rarely respond. when i do respond, it's generally stuff that they can't dispute, and they seem to go quiet for a bit.........it's not hard really. well....except for grumpy it is, 'cause they think he's got sexy ankles...... :bolt: :banana:
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #113 on: December 17, 2010, 11:57:36 AM »
just got wind of a nasty rumor.......apparently storch is flying under a shade.........as one of these three......i'll try to dig deeper to see who is him.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #114 on: December 17, 2010, 12:08:01 PM »
just got wind of a nasty rumor.......apparently storch is flying under a shade.........as one of these three......i'll try to dig deeper to see who is him.

Of course.  It is larry, storch, and n7.

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #115 on: December 17, 2010, 12:29:26 PM »
And they've gotten exactly what they want.  Everyone talking about them or getting worked up about them.  Some things never change, shade or no shade :)
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #116 on: December 17, 2010, 12:31:08 PM »
I'm not :D

OH LOOK SOMETHING SHINY!!! *goes to investigate*
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #117 on: December 17, 2010, 12:38:54 PM »
And they've gotten exactly what they want.  Everyone talking about them or getting worked up about them.  Some things never change, shade or no shade :)

What's funny is that they trolled me and kappa into the DA only to get their tulips handed to them.  Clinging for an excuse, they accused us of breaking our prearranged alt cap and said they'd post the film to prove we are cheaters.  All we could do was laugh at them and tell them to post it.  I don't think we'll be seeing that film anytime soon.

Offline fudgums

• Gold Member
« Reply #118 on: December 17, 2010, 12:49:35 PM »
Couldn't say it better guppy.
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Offline 321BAR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #119 on: December 17, 2010, 01:03:53 PM »
anyone ever think of this? .squelch vulchy .squelch rammey .squelch hoey :rolleyes: easiest way to ignore them and easiest way to make everyone happy...
I am in need of a new epic quote
Happy Jack's Go Buggy