Author Topic: Cats outa the bag eh?  (Read 6870 times)

Offline Molsman

• Aces High CM Retired
  • Platinum Member
Re: Cats outa the bag eh?
« Reply #90 on: December 04, 2010, 08:29:01 AM »
lol now I need to get used to chasing shadows over the sea and land now let alone the kill boards in MA but I can really say AvA has helped me out a-lot with the no icons  here then going back there with icons and my SA. Thanks to all who helped me out here and Cap you get my peeeeeee38 training film lol I am just shocked I lasted that long and flying it without true rudder pedals.
Molsman, Crazy8s , Crazyman
JG11, DerWanderZirkus, -The Flying Clowns-

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #91 on: December 04, 2010, 08:34:25 AM »
lol now I need to get used to chasing shadows over the sea and land now let alone the kill boards in MA but I can really say AvA has helped me out a-lot with the no icons  here then going back there with icons and my SA. Thanks to all who helped me out here and Cap you get my peeeeeee38 training film lol I am just shocked I lasted that long and flying it without true rudder pedals.

:rofl :rofl

i've gone off target, and chased a couple of shadows into the ground.  :noid
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline Molsman

• Aces High CM Retired
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #92 on: December 04, 2010, 08:37:05 AM »
ya  i got lucky and was able to barter a few things yesterday for a better system that i was running just need to tweak some things still but it rocks no more slow FR's

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #93 on: December 04, 2010, 08:39:53 AM »
kickin dude..

specs?
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #94 on: December 04, 2010, 08:41:01 AM »
that's awesome!!

i'm gonna start scraping my bennies together to either upgrade my system, or look into that one td posted in the classified forum.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #95 on: December 04, 2010, 08:43:19 AM »
ya I'm hoping to be able to invest in a TD system in 2011.  Mines pretty good but a Mage would be almost X rated for me
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline Molsman

• Aces High CM Retired
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #96 on: December 04, 2010, 08:56:08 AM »
specks off the top of my head

150 gb HD, 4gb ram, athlon 64x2 dual core processor 5000+ 2.60 ghz black series
DVD RW,CD RW,

Win7 (which I am hating right now) my mic not working (email Skuzzy today for Help)

Vid Card Geforce alot of fans and flashy blue lights in the system which are annoying. and its in a Dracula Case. this is off the top of my head true specs can be given when i get home tonight. But I can say I do not get fr's of 3 anymore in a flight formation or sitting on the runway. the scenario is cool looking and Actually able to see the planes now :) well when I am on their 6 I can see them lol but the system is strictly for gameing and designing stuff but least i can upgrade it in the future alot easier then the Dell I was using

Sound Card I forget but it works lol

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #97 on: December 04, 2010, 09:29:33 AM »
 :aok

It's funny how protective I am of mine now that I've had it reworked and I'm in game full time.  I used to be 'ya sure you can use my computer.  Now I'm a 'you've got a smart phone, I have Wifi, so ummm.. no'.  I'll let Squid use it if he needs to because he's a trustworthy dude and respects my limits but nobody else.  Unless of course it's a fellow AH guy.  That's goes without sayin :D

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #98 on: December 16, 2010, 11:24:33 PM »
Triplets got owned tonight in the da.  Definitely the JG54 guys.  Vultchy = Larry, the other two are less skilled but probably a couple of his buddies, you guys make your own deductions.  Seems beneath larry to be hanging out with such a couple of mouthy tards but whatever.

Offline grumpy37

• Silver Member
      • What I do
« Reply #99 on: December 17, 2010, 12:12:13 AM »
how did you figure out its larry?
CO VF-10 "Grim Reapers"   Member JG54 in AVA

Offline antivortex

• Copper Member
« Reply #100 on: December 17, 2010, 07:25:35 AM »
Yeah and everyone thinks I'm storch, only a few have figured it out...
See Rule #4

Offline Nr_RaVeN

• Gold Member
« Reply #101 on: December 17, 2010, 07:36:42 AM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: December 20, 2010, 09:25:10 AM by Skuzzy »
Life is short. PLAY HARD...

"Have patience. All things are difficult before they become easy."
Saadi

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #102 on: December 17, 2010, 07:59:57 AM »
Triplets got owned tonight in the da.  Definitely the JG54 guys.  Vultchy = Larry, the other two are less skilled but probably a couple of his buddies, you guys make your own deductions.  Seems beneath larry to be hanging out with such a couple of mouthy tards but whatever.

in my experience with them, i doubt very strongly they're jg54. vultchy runs away from a 1-1 all the time.......larry never did. larry was an excellent pilot. vulthcy has lots of kills on me, but has yet to actually fight me. picks.
 hoey tries to run also, but will eventually fight. he has exactly 1 move....which if you don't fall for it, it's only a matter of time till he's done. hoey also has lots of kills on me......picks. the couple of fights we've had, i've disassembled his airplane for him.  :devil

rammey is the only one of the three that never runs away. ever. at least he hasn't from me. i think we've got equal kills on each other. he seems to like to get in close, and knife fight, and it is always fun.

i got myself into a situation with 2 of them, and someone else in the BoB setup. the third one joined in. i shot down two of them, drano had come into the fray at one point, and took out the other one....then it was hoey, and vultchy vs me. i got hoey, and watched his wingie desert him as it bacame evident that he was gonna lose the fight.

they ain't that tough..........
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #103 on: December 17, 2010, 08:16:34 AM »
Yeah and everyone thinks I'm storch, only a few have figured it out...

Regardless of who you are, you aren't very good at this particular game.

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #104 on: December 17, 2010, 08:18:36 AM »
how did you figure out its larry?

Of course there's never any proof in intardnet land, but vultchy=larry.  Can tell by the flying style, plane choice, and the association with a couple of tards.  He never said anything rude and he saluted while his buddies made arses out of themselves.