Author Topic: Re-arm pad  (Read 443 times)

Offline 1Cane

• Silver Member
Re-arm pad
« on: December 01, 2010, 10:29:07 AM »
I know it's been discussed before but I think we should have a re- arm pad at the Gv  fields.  Fuel and ammunition would already be there for the ground vehicles, it wouldn't be that much of the stretch to have limited amounts of supplies for aircraft.
These are dedicated bases not forward operating fields.

Also would it be possible to give perks to M3s for putting out supplies during a Gv fight.  This is always a risky situation with no reward
AkCaine

Offline dirtdart

• Silver Member
Re: Re-arm pad
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2010, 10:37:21 AM »
While I agree that would be a game changing addition, it should not be allowed. Different fuels, different ammos, etc.  That and the fact many would auger or hit a tree landing and then ask for a cleared area next. One of the few ideas I would give a -1 to. 
If you are not GFC...you are wee!
Put on your boots boots boots...and parachutes..chutes...chutes.. .
Illigitimus non carborundum

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2010, 11:48:07 PM »
how about...a new supply crate for aircraft is added to the game? it would be very useful, run out of fuel when u got 6+ kills to your name? land your plane the best u can, then have a friend fly out a c47 and drop some AC(aircraft) sups to u, the sups would only resup your fuel, not ammo.

plus gv transports can carry this, therefore planes can land at the gv bases, then m3s come out and deliver the supps. but supps would also have the "30 secs" wait period.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2010, 01:50:44 AM »
how about...a new supply crate for aircraft is added to the game? it would be very useful, run out of fuel when u got 6+ kills to your name? land your plane the best u can, then have a friend fly out a c47 and drop some AC(aircraft) sups to u, the sups would only resup your fuel, not ammo.

plus gv transports can carry this, therefore planes can land at the gv bases, then m3s come out and deliver the supps. but supps would also have the "30 secs" wait period.

dont get greedy and return with only 5 or 6  :D

seriously guys how much gamey can the game get before it becomes  a WOW type of game where all you have to do is press alt f4 and your airplane magically reappears fully loaded and fully functional and 5k above the enemy that was just d200 of your six?

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Jayhawk

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2010, 02:06:54 AM »
it wouldn't be that much of the stretch to have limited amounts of supplies for aircraft.

Yes it would, it's a vehicle field, where's the runway?  It is a stretch to think airplanes will land at a place with no runway to resupply.
LOOK EVERYBODY!  I GOT MY NAME IN LIGHTS!

Folks, play nice.

Offline MarineUS

• Gold Member
      • Imperial Legion
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2010, 02:56:27 AM »
I land at GV fields all the time when my plane is badly damaged. In order to not auger - pay attention.

+1 :aok
Like, ya know, when that thing that makes you move, it has pistons and things, When your thingamajigy is providing power, you do not hear other peoples thingamajig when they are providing power.

HiTech