Author Topic: Nothing to see here, move along  (Read 4363 times)

Offline jolly22

• Silver Member
Re: 800nate strikes again...poor thing reallyy..
« Reply #60 on: December 04, 2010, 03:29:17 PM »
wow :furious

A lot of people complain about thier contry not being organized and not working together and when someone offers to post a mission everyone says no :headscratch:

makes since....

3./JG 53 cheerleader - Battle Over The Winter Line - FLY AXIS - JRjolly

Offline Dragon

• Platinum Member
      • AH JUGS
« Reply #61 on: December 04, 2010, 04:46:45 PM »

The mission was to go hit the strats.  A few of us suggested going to a base instead and then we would join.  Quantity of chatter and tone of it aside, 800Nate is always welcome to clear my six and keep me informed of what is flying near me.

:salute Nate.

I, for one, am glad to have you with us. 

_____________________________ _____________________________ __________________

The bashing from the stupid people on these boards really needs to come to an end.  The bashers tend to be the same people complaining that they can't find a good fight anywhere.  If you would quit your bashing, maybe we could get some new recruits to actually stay with the game long enough to learn how to become a pilot able to directly compete with you. 

Grow the F-up and get off your G Damn high horse and spend some time to nurture the youngins, not bash them at every opportunity.
SWchef  Lieutenant Colonel  Squadron Training Officer  125th Spartan Warriors

Offline Scotch

• Gold Member
« Reply #62 on: December 04, 2010, 04:48:50 PM »
The mission was to go hit the strats.

That alone makes it better than 90% of the mishunz run today.

<S> Nate
-AoM-

Offline grumpy37

• Silver Member
      • What I do
« Reply #63 on: December 04, 2010, 04:48:59 PM »
No, to the OP.  There is no reason to post this, all the kid was ask if anyone wanted to join his mission was going to create.  I know the kid can be annoying but he's still just a kid and doesn't deserve to be flamed just for asking someone to join his mission.

ack-ack

and hitech thinks arena size it what keeps new players from sticking around long.

I agree with what ACK-ACK said
CO VF-10 "Grim Reapers"   Member JG54 in AVA

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #64 on: December 04, 2010, 04:55:21 PM »
The mission was to go hit the strats.  A few of us suggested going to a base instead and then we would join.  Quantity of chatter and tone of it aside, 800Nate is always welcome to clear my six and keep me informed of what is flying near me.

:salute Nate.

I, for one, am glad to have you with us. 

_____________________________ _____________________________ __________________

The bashing from the stupid people on these boards really needs to come to an end.  The bashers tend to be the same people complaining that they can't find a good fight anywhere.  If you would quit your bashing, maybe we could get some new recruits to actually stay with the game long enough to learn how to become a pilot able to directly compete with you. 

Grow the F-up and get off your G Damn high horse and spend some time to nurture the youngins, not bash them at every opportunity.

so wait?

we have a board full of people complaining because there aren't any strategic targets(there are), thus no strategic missions......then someone comes up on country channel asking for help running a strategic mission, and some tard has to come here on these boards and berate him?

what a friggin moron......the OP that is.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline Dragon

• Platinum Member
      • AH JUGS
« Reply #65 on: December 04, 2010, 05:01:48 PM »
so wait?

we have a board full of people complaining because there aren't any strategic targets(there are), thus no strategic missions......then someone comes up on country channel asking for help running a strategic mission, and some tard has to come here on these boards and berate him?

what a friggin moron......the OP that is.

And OddCaf and I suggested hitting a base first just because the map had just changed and was ripe for some good base hitting and would draw some more support.  Then, those who were in that mission would most likely join a second to go hit the strats. 

SWchef  Lieutenant Colonel  Squadron Training Officer  125th Spartan Warriors

Offline DERK13

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #66 on: December 04, 2010, 05:23:07 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

i think the conversation was hilarious at that time
WOW...just wow, shame on you. Your a DINGBAT, i think i speak for all squekers <S>

RedTail

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #67 on: December 04, 2010, 05:38:02 PM »
Wow, my hipocrisy alarm went off the scale

I see there has yet to be a thread where you don't try to hump my ankles.  Your obsession with me is starting to enter into the "gay zone".

Oh, I know you're not very smart and each post of yours shows that but it's spelled "hypocrisy".  Please try better in the future, you're starting to embarrass yourself child.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #68 on: December 04, 2010, 06:52:29 PM »

And OddCaf and I suggested hitting a base first just because the map had just changed and was ripe for some good base hitting and would draw some more support.  Then, those who were in that mission would most likely join a second to go hit the strats. 

my remark wasn't aimed at you two......you two didn't just blow the kid off, or berate him. you offered an alternative idea, and help with that one. that is admirable.

i just find it disturbing that the kid was trying to do something strategic, and no one wanted to help him, or(like you did) offer a constructive suggestion.

ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Plawranc

• Gold Member
      • Youtube Channel
« Reply #69 on: December 04, 2010, 06:52:37 PM »
Ack-Ack

I irritate you because your an A-Hole, I go out of my way to annoy A-Holes by being one to them.

Simple as that.
DaPacman - 71 Squadron RAF

"There are only two things that make life worth living. Fornication and Aviation"

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #70 on: December 04, 2010, 06:54:18 PM »
I see there has yet to be a thread where you don't try to hump my ankles.  Your obsession with me is starting to enter into the "gay zone".

Oh, I know you're not very smart and each post of yours shows that but it's spelled "hypocrisy".  Please try better in the future, you're starting to embarrass yourself child.

ack-ack

did you know he dresses like you? and has pictures of your pee38 up all over inside of his locker at school?  :noid
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Plawranc

• Gold Member
      • Youtube Channel
« Reply #71 on: December 04, 2010, 06:57:05 PM »
did you know he dresses like you? and has pictures of your pee38 up all over inside of his locker at school?  :noid

LOL CAP  :rofl

no

I have a Spitfire and a Hurricane stuck on the back of the door though.
DaPacman - 71 Squadron RAF

"There are only two things that make life worth living. Fornication and Aviation"

Offline skorpion

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #72 on: December 04, 2010, 07:18:05 PM »
people who are 20+ years of age picking on a 12 year old? what the hell is wrong with you guys? im a year older than him and i dont get picked on. (probably because i dont use a headset and im NOT trying to insult nate here) but you guys act like such butt holes to him. give the kid a chance and maybe you'd find out that hes not all that bad, just today he shot me down a few times and i give him credit for being good enuf to take down a spit16 in a fm2 at 15k. you guys need to act like your mature. and as a last comment, our future of AH is going down the drain because of all of the people picking on little kids on AH  :furious

Offline Tom5572

• Silver Member
« Reply #73 on: December 04, 2010, 07:50:28 PM »
I understand Nate is young.  I offered some advice today about talking less and listening more, same thing I was told when his age.  I told him I liked him and I was trying to help.  He called me a Liar.

I understand his frustration but he does need to learn somethings.  I will not offer to help or advice again. 
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #74 on: December 04, 2010, 07:59:22 PM »
people who are 20+ years of age picking on a 12 year old? what the hell is wrong with you guys? im a year older than him and i dont get picked on. (probably because i dont use a headset and im NOT trying to insult nate here) but you guys act like such butt holes to him. give the kid a chance and maybe you'd find out that hes not all that bad, just today he shot me down a few times and i give him credit for being good enuf to take down a spit16 in a fm2 at 15k. you guys need to act like your mature. and as a last comment, our future of AH is going down the drain because of all of the people picking on little kids on AH  :furious

you do realize that most of us in this thread are sticking up for nate, right/?
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"