Author Topic: USB + analogue?  (Read 283 times)

Offline -lynx-

• Copper Member
USB + analogue?
« on: November 21, 2000, 10:52:00 AM »
OK, a question to all:

Will USB pedals (CH Pro) work with an anologue setup Pro-throttle/F16 Fighterstick?

I've just ordered new CH USB flight yoke and it said on the website that it wouldn't work with analogue pedals. So I ordered pedals too... But now I'm wondering if I'll have to replace the whole lot?

------------------
lynx
13 Sqn RAF

Offline airspro

• Silver Member
      • My Blastoff start page :P
USB + analogue?
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2000, 06:19:00 PM »
They will work if the game you are playing will let you have more than one controler used at one time ( AH , Mig Ally , FS2000 , CFS2 , Fly2K , ??? ). But other than that I don't think so unless there's been another fix out there .

I do know that the Saitek stick has a driver for the USB Pro's and anologue peds too . But don't think the brake option will work if you use it . ?

I do know your really going to like the toe brakes on those new peds , hehe try this out , B26 full rudder and left brake with the throttle on max , you can turn full circle on the blacktop at the end of the strip .

My current Ace's High handle is spro

Offline SKurj

• Gold Member
USB + analogue?
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2000, 07:37:00 AM »
This is related...

I use a USB MS SW prec pro and analog pedals TM Supersport in AH no problems.  The only issue is sims/games that don't support more than one controller. (Crimson Skies, Air Warrior3 etc)

AKSKurj