Author Topic: Initial 2010 TOC thread.  (Read 14308 times)

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
Re: Initial 2010 TOC thread.
« Reply #45 on: December 30, 2010, 11:15:49 PM »
The way he acted about what?

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #46 on: December 30, 2010, 11:31:23 PM »
I give them credit for what they have done but the way fuze acted was uncalled for as a Koth CM even if he puts up with the trash talk is that not part of his job putting up with ppl he doesnt want to ? no disrespect at all TC but really he signed up for this CM job right?

I disagree sir, I think it is our job to be respectable and decent when we enter a koth event. It is not the CM's job to baby sit. Their job is clear, they run the event and they boot out anyone who behaves outside the rules of koth or disrespectfull to other participants.

Just to be clear... We do not deserve a koth event. We are very fortunate to have a koth event and we all owe a debt to people like fuzeman who have dedicated time and effort to making koth a great experience.

Final point. I have alot of respect for Bruv as a virtual fighter pilot. But I think alot of people would not trust any member of 'The Few' to CM a koth event because The Few have shown themselves to be probably the single most competetive squad the game has ever seen. The squad dueling league showed this. The Few want to win and be the best. There is no way any member of such a competetive squad would be trusted the way fuzeman and co. have been for nearly a decade.

I am not calling Bruv's integritiy into question. I am just playing devil's advocate here. I do not believe koth would survive if such a competetive squad had control of it. After a few months, no one would enter anymore.
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline IrishOne

• Silver Member
« Reply #47 on: December 30, 2010, 11:51:14 PM »
nm
« Last Edit: December 30, 2010, 11:54:17 PM by IrishOne »
-AoM-

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #48 on: December 30, 2010, 11:57:58 PM »
ive heard of squads using vent in KOTH.  not really fair IMO.   not calling anyone out, i just think that if this is really going on, whats the point of flying KOTH?    i won't play poker with a stacked deck.
we don't talk much on vent when koth is on.  If you want to use it for your sqaud go download it and have one of you members buy it.  Its a great thing.  Im getting sick of people calling us out for no reason it really is funny.  Muppets if you guys want a better chance in the TOC win more koths have more of your members show up. 
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline sunfan1121

• Gold Member
« Reply #49 on: December 31, 2010, 12:35:13 AM »
we don't talk much on vent when koth is on.  If you want to use it for your sqaud go download it and have one of you members buy it.  Its a great thing.  Im getting sick of people calling us out for no reason it really is funny.  Muppets if you guys want a better chance in the TOC win more koths have more of your members show up.  
:lol Muppets didnt make it a priority to have as many guys in the ToC as possible. Going by your post the same cant be said about the few. For the record I'm not saying that's a bad thing, play how you want to, but don't assume that's how everyone else looks at it.  

BTW neither muppets or the few can win a KOTH, and saying that having more squaddies will help you win is the exact opposite of what koth should be.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2010, 12:39:27 AM by sunfan1121 »
A drunk driver will run a stop sign. A stoned driver will stop until it turns green.

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #50 on: December 31, 2010, 12:36:40 AM »
You don't use it much, just when you need it. Nice  :aok

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #51 on: December 31, 2010, 12:47:55 AM »
we don't talk much on vent when koth is on.  If you want to use it for your sqaud go download it and have one of you members buy it.  Its a great thing.  Im getting sick of people calling us out for no reason it really is funny.  Muppets if you guys want a better chance in the TOC win more koths have more of your members show up.  
Spek drop it let the tards try and troll its not working btw good post  ;) cant forget for you Muppets!  :aok :aok :aok
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #52 on: December 31, 2010, 12:58:56 AM »
« Last Edit: December 31, 2010, 01:14:52 AM by DrBone1 »
=The Damned=
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #53 on: December 31, 2010, 01:07:44 AM »
:lol Muppets didnt make it a priority to have as many guys in the ToC as possible. Going by your post the same cant be said about the few. For the record I'm not saying that's a bad thing, play how you want to, but don't assume that's how everyone else looks at it.  

BTW neither muppets or the few can win a KOTH, and saying that having more squaddies will help you win is the exact opposite of what koth should be.
we didnt make it a priority either some of our members dont require any help to get TOC invite as i recall grizz had to help you along eh? little sheep?  :D
=The Damned=

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
« Reply #54 on: December 31, 2010, 01:10:08 AM »
Bones true self showing in public form at long last.
X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

"Never abandon the possibility of attack."

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #55 on: December 31, 2010, 01:12:08 AM »
we didnt make it a priority either some of our members dont require any help to get TOC invite as i recall grizz had to help you along eh? little sheep?  :D

Bone, you have hit bedrock, it's time to switch to an auger drill.

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #56 on: December 31, 2010, 01:13:06 AM »
Bones true self showing in public form at long last.
:lol still on my ankle i must be doing something right  :rock
=The Damned=

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
« Reply #57 on: December 31, 2010, 01:14:38 AM »
:lol still on my ankle i must be doing something right  :rock

If loathing you is ankle humping then yes.
X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

"Never abandon the possibility of attack."

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #58 on: December 31, 2010, 01:15:22 AM »
If loathing you is ankle humping then yes.
:lol keep trying son
=The Damned=

Offline sunfan1121

• Gold Member
« Reply #59 on: December 31, 2010, 01:16:04 AM »
When did any muppet say we were the "best" in AH? And if they seriously did i don't mind calling that person an idiot. We play to have fun. Period. Again not everyone in this game is playing to be the best around, just a select "Few". Personally I could care less about what people think about me or my squad, as long as I'm having fun that's all that matters.
A drunk driver will run a stop sign. A stoned driver will stop until it turns green.