Author Topic: Initial 2010 TOC thread.  (Read 14309 times)

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
Re: Initial 2010 TOC thread.
« Reply #30 on: December 30, 2010, 02:34:52 PM »
When you have Drbone after a KOTH event running his mouth in the MA saying the few are going to run KOTH their way i get a little suspicious.

how can "The Few" run it their way when it is ran by the KOTH CM's  fuzeman and AKDogg?

I have been offline since/  before Nov or it might have been in Oct that my idiotic self decided to have a brain fart and in a hurry cleaning my PC I yanked he damn heatskink and processor out all together stripping the processor  pin slots and fouling p my MB for good...... still waiting for them to send me back a replacement and am on an old thrown together chunk of machinery tha barely plays AH ( am still tweaking on it since I got AH uploaded and back in game early this morning )

sorry am rambling......

what did I miss? 

I find it hard to believe DrBone would actually say something like that, .... but at the same time I have no reason to think sunsfan has any reason to be falsley posting something , sunsfan is not that way......

might be best to just drop all of this.......

best of luck to any / all those who might show up for the wabbit wace and the TOC ...........

heya fuzeman, what might you be tinkering with there? 
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #31 on: December 30, 2010, 02:38:24 PM »
<<S>> TC bone hasn't said anything like that.  People are just wanting drama or something to talk about.
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline sunfan1121

• Gold Member
« Reply #32 on: December 30, 2010, 02:59:40 PM »
Im not sayin... Just sayin.
A drunk driver will run a stop sign. A stoned driver will stop until it turns green.

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #33 on: December 30, 2010, 03:00:32 PM »
how can "The Few" run it their way when it is ran by the KOTH CM's  fuzeman and AKDogg?

I have been offline since/  before Nov or it might have been in Oct that my idiotic self decided to have a brain fart and in a hurry cleaning my PC I yanked he damn heatskink and processor out all together stripping the processor  pin slots and fouling p my MB for good...... still waiting for them to send me back a replacement and am on an old thrown together chunk of machinery tha barely plays AH ( am still tweaking on it since I got AH uploaded and back in game early this morning )

sorry am rambling......

what did I miss? 

I find it hard to believe DrBone would actually say something like that, .... but at the same time I have no reason to think sunsfan has any reason to be falsley posting something , sunsfan is not that way......

might be best to just drop all of this.......

best of luck to any / all those who might show up for the wabbit wace and the TOC ...........

heya fuzeman, what might you be tinkering with there? 
Same TC that was just a hit below the belt and was uncalled for i am just not that way its pretty dumb in the same sense with what you said the CMs run it not sure how we could run it our way  :lol it was kinda funny but disrespectful in the same way had to defend myself  :salute :salute
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #34 on: December 30, 2010, 06:34:26 PM »
:rofl get it right  i said Koth would end with our Tag and i still say it  :rolleyes: also i cant remember ever running my mouth in MA about Koth Next time have a screenie or a video maybe then ppl will believe ya
He did get it right for the most part. It was during, not after the event, when you went to pissing and moaning after fuze made your squaddy tower for not engaging the closest fight. I believe the quote was " things will be different when Bruv runs KOTH". I thought you were going to post film of the incident?
« Last Edit: December 30, 2010, 06:36:42 PM by Slash27 »

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #35 on: December 30, 2010, 06:38:17 PM »
" things will be different when Bruv runs KOTH".

Bone you may have been misunderstood but that is what you said, I wouldn't deny that much.

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #36 on: December 30, 2010, 06:44:11 PM »
Bruv is honost makes good decisions and doesnt take sides even if you are in the squad if you are wrong he will tell ya as a person being in charge of the Koth events,he beats fuzeman anyday of the week. Fuzeman made his mistakes and wont admit to them i have no respect for him and i never said TheFew would be running the koth, but Bruv  you read into too much things being said just to get watermelon started
« Last Edit: December 30, 2010, 07:02:04 PM by DrBone1 »
=The Damned=
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #37 on: December 30, 2010, 07:04:44 PM »
Bruv is honost makes good decisions and doesnt take sides even if you are in the squad if you are wrong he will tell ya as a person being in charge of the Koth events,he beats fuzeman anyday of the week. Fuzeman made his mistakes and wont admit to them i have no respect for him and i never said TheFew would be running the koth, but Bruv  you read into too much things being said just to get watermelon started

ok.

Offline Bosco123

• Gold Member
« Reply #38 on: December 30, 2010, 07:08:48 PM »
I'll make it. Getting my internet connection on Sunday so I should be good, as long as I don't have a post or something.
Skifurd AKA "Bosco"
Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) Operator
United States Marine
"Stay ahead of the game, Stay ahead of the plane."

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #39 on: December 30, 2010, 07:23:41 PM »
What's to read in to? You implied the KOTH would be The Few's personal sandbox once Bruv got the keys. I doubt many took much stock in what you said but you did say it. And as far as fuze is concerned, why don't you try dealing with all the prima donnas and attitude involved in a KOTH? I hope he doesn't lose much sleep over your lack of respect for him.

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #40 on: December 30, 2010, 07:31:25 PM »
There would be no Koth without the two great CMs that we have for it.

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #41 on: December 30, 2010, 08:23:23 PM »
He did get it right for the most part. It was during, not after the event, when you went to pissing and moaning after fuze made your squaddy tower for not engaging the closest fight. I believe the quote was " things will be different when Bruv runs KOTH". I thought you were going to post film of the incident?

I remember, those were his exact words and that is how I took it also.
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
« Reply #42 on: December 30, 2010, 08:25:49 PM »
Never had one problem with fuze or dog both stand up guys who are objective. As for bruv  :rolleyes:
X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

"Never abandon the possibility of attack."

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #43 on: December 30, 2010, 09:12:48 PM »

Well that tells me all that I need to know

Fuzeman is the life and breath of the AH KOTH and has poured his heart, soul and his own hard to come by money in to this event longer than any other person who has had a hand in being a KOTH CM........ and has run every KOTH TOC entirely by himself and has used his own money to make up for the difference in the cost for the TOC Plaques.....

he even had to give up and was made to pick only "1" event or area to put his time in a few years back and had to give up his other desires of volunteering for other parts of the community in helping and CM'ing and Training......

so, DrBone........
 your lil sphil about Bruv beating Fuzeman any day of the week in KOTH and your disregard for what all Fuzeman has done for all of us , does not sit well with me nor with many many others in this community,

too many egomaniacs are floating around nowadays.........  and some of them deserve anything Fuzeman may have dished out or AKDogg may have dished out......if it is regarding some of the filth I have heard in the past that has come across the VOX in the KOTH tournaments each month.....

-some of the people who post in the KOTH forum have a lack of vocabulary and show their true ignorance while flying the KOTH events......

-while some can not even play in the event and are incapable of doing so without having a third party outside of the game vox/communication program running full steam like "teamspeak"........

-while others try their absolute best at trying to engage someone in a 3 way fight while really not engaging them........ or 4 way fight or 5 way fight, etc......

hopefully honor and respect will win out in the long run.......

but I would not hold my breath..........

and I always call it like I see it or have experienced it first hand, and I have always reported it just the same......

Fuzeman and Dogg, I am greatful and appreciative of all the time and effort both of you have given of yourselves to try and make enjoyment for the rest of us :cheers:

Johnny ( TC )

I am glad now that I did not take the spot for when the next KOTH CM slot opens up........

"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #44 on: December 30, 2010, 10:43:07 PM »
I give them credit for what they have done but the way fuze acted was uncalled for as a Koth CM even if he puts up with the trash talk is that not part of his job putting up with ppl he doesnt want to ? no disrespect at all TC but really he signed up for this CM job right?
« Last Edit: December 30, 2010, 10:48:24 PM by DrBone1 »
=The Damned=