Author Topic: Initial 2010 TOC thread.  (Read 14405 times)

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
Re: Initial 2010 TOC thread.
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2010, 12:15:00 PM »
I'm gonna take you all down.    Long as it stays in Blighty thats all that matters.    :banana:

No Few vent during comp please. ;)

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2010, 01:02:18 PM »
No Few vent during comp please. ;)

As with any normal KOTH we will enjoy killing each other the most.   More challenging that way.

The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2010, 01:31:33 PM »
As with any normal KOTH we will enjoy killing each other the most.   More challenging that way.

I don't mind being ganged as long as it is within the rules and uncollaborated, but I at least want a snowflakes chance in hell of winning if I happen to fly well.  :)

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2010, 03:07:57 PM »

I want bone! :noid
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2010, 03:30:32 PM »
I want bone! :noid
you have been BONED!  :rock
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2010, 04:00:38 PM »
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2010, 03:19:36 PM »
I'll go through the list and try to make an error free version hopefully tonight. At the moment, my fuel rail has most of my attention, actually the intake plenum.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline TonyJoey

• Silver Member
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2010, 08:35:22 PM »
Does ~2 hours a month equate to active?  :uhoh

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2010, 10:56:43 PM »
If you can log on and play with the gameID you earned the invite in, that's what matters to us.
Now the TonyJoey, JoeyTony issue probably needs to be addressed seeing it may cause confusion.
I was assuming the younger JoeyTony was flying under the account of older TonyJoey and recently started up his own account. In this case, if the assumption is correct, JoeyTony would fly under his new solo account and the older TonyJoey would not participate.
JoeyTony / TonyJoey is my assumption and thinking correct there? If not, elaborate.

Intake plenum off but late, have access to fuel rail so that project going well. Did not have time to check and make the accurate final list including December's results.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

Offline TonyJoey

• Silver Member
« Reply #24 on: December 30, 2010, 01:32:28 AM »
If you can log on and play with the gameID you earned the invite in, that's what matters to us.
Now the TonyJoey, JoeyTony issue probably needs to be addressed seeing it may cause confusion.
I was assuming the younger JoeyTony was flying under the account of older TonyJoey and recently started up his own account. In this case, if the assumption is correct, JoeyTony would fly under his new solo account and the older TonyJoey would not participate.
JoeyTony / TonyJoey is my assumption and thinking correct there? If not, elaborate.

Intake plenum off but late, have access to fuel rail so that project going well. Did not have time to check and make the accurate final list including December's results.

Yes, you'd be correct.

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2010, 12:17:06 PM »
Yes, you'd be correct.

That's a first.   :aok

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2010, 01:08:43 PM »

Offline sunfan1121

• Gold Member
« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2010, 01:44:48 PM »

When you have Drbone after a KOTH event running his mouth in the MA saying the few are going to run KOTH their way i get a little suspicious.
A drunk driver will run a stop sign. A stoned driver will stop until it turns green.

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #28 on: December 30, 2010, 02:08:25 PM »
When you have Drbone after a KOTH event running his mouth in the MA saying the few are going to run KOTH their way i get a little suspicious.
:rofl get it right  i said Koth would end with our Tag and i still say it  :rolleyes: also i cant remember ever running my mouth in MA about Koth Next time have a screenie or a video maybe then ppl will believe ya
« Last Edit: December 30, 2010, 02:14:12 PM by DrBone1 »
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #29 on: December 30, 2010, 02:16:37 PM »
Film? Screenshot? Don't edit one either  :aok
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek