Author Topic: Tonight  (Read 2451 times)

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
Re: Tonight
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2010, 03:56:35 PM »
ahh that clears that problem up.  I'll let my shrink know and I can stop going :D
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2010, 04:05:51 PM »
Funny how the ladies in question constantly complain about other players and their "lame moves" then turn around & do the same thing.  Btw, we (AH players) are all "skill-less retards" just in case any of you are wondering what is wrong with yourself. :cry

well if i'm a skillless retard, then since i can take any of them in 1-1, i wonder what that makes them?  :devil :bolt:
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline gpwurzel

• Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2010, 01:58:46 AM »
Funny how the ladies in question constantly complain about other players and their "lame moves" then turn around & do the same thing.  Btw, we (AH players) are all "skill-less retards" just in case any of you are wondering what is wrong with yourself. :cry

You called Ranger????????

(How you doing fella, not seen you in an age)

Wurzel
I'm the worst pilot ingame ya know!!!

It's all unrealistic crap requested by people who want pie in the sky actions performed without an understanding of how things work and who can't grasp reality.

Offline MonkGF

• Copper Member
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2010, 09:33:16 AM »
dude .squelch name      works for me.

We need a perma-squelch feature.
-- Greg Stelmack
-- Ex-AW pilot, Gunfighters Squadron

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2010, 09:41:14 AM »
or you all could just look at it in a different light, and laugh. after all it is pretty funny(in a sad sort of way).
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline grumpy37

• Silver Member
      • What I do
« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2010, 11:46:45 AM »
or you all could just look at it in a different light, and laugh. after all it is pretty funny(in a sad sort of way).

Did Dot take over your account?   :noid

Like i said, for over a month I just did the squelch and be done with it.  I was having a great long night of play and unfortunatly i let them get to me this time.  Should have just squelched them but didnt.  I figured the month of ignoring they may have moved on, guess i was wrong. 
CO VF-10 "Grim Reapers"   Member JG54 in AVA

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2010, 12:01:27 PM »
Did Dot take over your account?   :noid

Like i said, for over a month I just did the squelch and be done with it.  I was having a great long night of play and unfortunatly i let them get to me this time.  Should have just squelched them but didnt.  I figured the month of ignoring they may have moved on, guess i was wrong. 

nah he didn't. i just look at the poop that gets typed in, and find myself having to laugh. it's kind of sad in a way, especially if they're adults.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline 321BAR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2010, 12:36:43 PM »
i keep trying to fly the 262 like i do the p-38. i do kinda ok in it. like i mentioned in the other thread, paleoguy, and saj73 both handed my bellybutton to me a few times in knife fights. i'd assume that they fly this plane a lot in lw, because of how easily they did it.
 i was finding a very weird stall in the 262 on sat. night too.......

on the plus side, i can land it, if i survive long enough.

i did have one dood that ran to ack.....co-alt merge about 5k agl....fight went to the deck, he lost his advantage, and bee-lined right for his base. i considered vulching him on landing, just because he ran, but jaeger1 talked me out of it. it probably paid off, as i had one chasing me, as i rtb'd low fuel.....and i ran out about 2 miles from base. it turned out it was saj chasin me, and he broke offr.
when i fly a 262 in those conditions i fly it somewhat like a 51 i guess... i use heavy flaps in some of those flights, i even kick flaps to full in some because you need to remember that when in a turnfight, the flaps make you turn more. one notch around turns, and over the top sometimes to full. I hang em sometimes like in a 38, ZnB like in a 51, flap turnfight like in almost any plane. ive done this in MAs also. Most pilots dont expect this style of fighting in a 26 so it will be your advantage... i think you saw my 8 kill streak landing :D
I am in need of a new epic quote
Happy Jack's Go Buggy

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2010, 01:12:17 PM »
when i fly a 262 in those conditions i fly it somewhat like a 51 i guess... i use heavy flaps in some of those flights, i even kick flaps to full in some because you need to remember that when in a turnfight, the flaps make you turn more. one notch around turns, and over the top sometimes to full. I hang em sometimes like in a 38, ZnB like in a 51, flap turnfight like in almost any plane. ive done this in MAs also. Most pilots dont expect this style of fighting in a 26 so it will be your advantage... i think you saw my 8 kill streak landing :D

yea i did.......think i landed 2 once.......think i landed 2 or 3 times.  :rofl

i was getting some weird stalls if i went more than 2 notches of flaps comin over the top........
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline 321BAR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2010, 01:35:10 PM »
yea i did.......think i landed 2 once.......think i landed 2 or 3 times.  :rofl

i was getting some weird stalls if i went more than 2 notches of flaps comin over the top........
i never really pulled straight over the top if i could because the 262's engines have a very slow acceleration and it can pull strange loops at very low speeds and enemies could catch me easily if i wasnt lined up on one or so when pulling the maneuver...
I am in need of a new epic quote
Happy Jack's Go Buggy

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2010, 02:37:57 PM »
landing is an option available to us?
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline grumpy37

• Silver Member
      • What I do
« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2010, 02:50:33 PM »
we always land dot, just sometimes in more than one piece   :x
CO VF-10 "Grim Reapers"   Member JG54 in AVA

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2010, 03:30:34 PM »
DOT? Now I'm a Dot?  :cry

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #28 on: December 14, 2010, 03:32:29 PM »
i think he was talkin to me shirl.........  :noid
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #29 on: December 14, 2010, 03:34:58 PM »
 :lol

I haven't had enough laughs today.