Author Topic: Voxpm whiner  (Read 7089 times)

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
Re: Voxpm whiner
« Reply #45 on: December 17, 2010, 08:29:12 PM »
ehh...some of these posts dont really seem just towards one guy :uhoh

Thats the problem with being in a squad. The fun that gets poked at one member ripples out onto everyone. Your friends wont judge you for your squad, but you will have to defend your squad for the sake of one member on occassion, if you think defence is needed even?
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Oddball-CAF

• Silver Member
« Reply #46 on: December 17, 2010, 09:59:36 PM »
I saved the film of hime voice pming me lmao to bad it wont upload.

Shoot me a PM via this BBS. I'll record the sound from it put it up on the 'net and we can all enjoy
an evening of "Old Time Radio With vDALLAS".   :aok

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #47 on: December 17, 2010, 10:26:41 PM »
 :lol
Lighten up Francis

Offline 1DOGFITE

• Copper Member
« Reply #48 on: December 17, 2010, 10:30:01 PM »
As others have stated on a whole most of the squad seem like pretty good guys, but the leader is a total ultra melon.  Why people follow him is beyond me. 

And who do you think IS the Leader or CO of this Squad?

Offline 1DOGFITE

• Copper Member
« Reply #49 on: December 17, 2010, 10:42:46 PM »
For your information, vDALLAS is NOT the CO of the DEVILS=v=BRIGADE.  I am the CO of this widely hated Base Taking Squad.  Boy, you guys really hate us...And why not, you are suppose to hate the enemy; especially when they flatten your fields and snatch your base when you can do nothing but watch.  And you can bring your 262's from the next closest base...LOL   Sometimes you guys on this BBS can be So funny.  Sure, you hate us as enemys, but you would love us if we switched to your country.  Play on Gents...<S>

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #50 on: December 17, 2010, 11:12:34 PM »
As the old saying goes, "Unless you have something nice to say, don't say anything at all."

Acting on that premise, I can't say anything else in this thread.

Well I can.  Congatulations on the new baby  :aok

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Tec

• Silver Member
« Reply #51 on: December 17, 2010, 11:14:59 PM »
I apologize for the misunderstanding regarding who is CO of your squad.  And speaking for myself, I don't hate you guys, I love you.  You have been contributing to my perk fund for years and I sincerely appreciate it.
To each their pwn.
K$22L7AoH

Offline fbWldcat

• Gold Member
« Reply #52 on: December 17, 2010, 11:20:13 PM »
I apologize for the misunderstanding regarding who is CO of your squad.  And speaking for myself, I don't hate you guys, I love you.  You have been contributing to my perk fund for years and I sincerely appreciate it.

That's just cold :D

I haven't seen the Devils=v=Brigade on that much. I haven't had an "experience" yet. But from what I'm reading, it is bound to happen sometime.
Landing is overrated.
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I: I took the one less traveled by." - Robert Frost
"Uncommon valor was a common virtue." <S>

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #53 on: December 18, 2010, 12:01:39 AM »
For your information, vDALLAS is NOT the CO of the DEVILS=v=BRIGADE.  I am the CO of this widely hated Base Taking Squad.  Boy, you guys really hate us...And why not, you are suppose to hate the enemy; especially when they flatten your fields and snatch your base when you can do nothing but watch.  And you can bring your 262's from the next closest base...LOL   Sometimes you guys on this BBS can be So funny.  Sure, you hate us as enemys, but you would love us if we switched to your country.  Play on Gents...<S>

....and you endorse keeping PM warriors in your squad.   You're a bushel basket squadron.   
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Tupac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #54 on: December 18, 2010, 12:27:34 AM »
Ozrocker, welcome to the exclusive club of players that have been PM ranted by this certain player.  Our current population is 845 members and we are still growing at a steady rate.

Add me to the list aswell, he has PMed me and called me some things i wont repeat on the boards.
"It was once believed that an infinite number of monkeys, typing on an infinite number of keyboards, would eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. However, with the advent of Internet messageboards we now know this is not the case."

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #55 on: December 18, 2010, 12:33:57 AM »
lol i love this game   :rofl 
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline ozrocker

• Gold Member
« Reply #56 on: December 18, 2010, 06:22:04 AM »
No squeaker Odd. Oh wait, maybe it was his Dad actually sniveling at me cause his wittle boy cwashed his pwane.

<S> Oz
Flying and dying since Tour 29
The world is grown so bad. That wrens make prey where eagles dare not perch.- Shakespeare

30% Disabled Vet  US ARMY- 11C2H 2/32 AR. 3rd AD, 3/67AR. 2nd AD, 2/64 AR. 3rd ID, ABGD Command TRADOC, 1/16th INF. 1st ID

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #57 on: December 18, 2010, 06:25:11 AM »

I was totally unaware of this "PM'n" going on.  I apologize on behalf of my squad for these occurances.  If it happens again, I want to know about it and I want to know who is doing it.  A screenshot would provide ample proof and disciplinary will be taken.  <S> Sir

Dogfite, In the past I have brought this issue up with you before, and you told me to send screen shots because you didn't believe me. I sent you screen shots and a video I believe. Beyond that, many others are confirming exactly what I said. When are you going to quit standing up for this dweeb and do what you said you were going to do.... put and end to it.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2010, 06:26:53 AM by Ardy123 »
Yeah, that's right, you just got your rear handed to you by a fuggly puppet!
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)

Offline oTRALFZo

• Silver Member
« Reply #58 on: December 18, 2010, 07:36:18 AM »
 Boy, you guys really hate us...And why not, you are suppose to hate the enemy; .  Sure, you hate us as enemys, but you would love us if we switched to your country.  Play on Gents...<S>

I can tell off the bat that this is the source of the squade's woes. In reality, noone really "hates" anyone in this game. If you do then I suggest you take a long hard break to realize that this is a game and the so called enemy is just another keyboard warrior like you.

VDALLAS was my first CO years ago. When the squad was known as the "oreo" warriors and in truth..he really is a nice guy. We still encounter eachother and when we do, the PMs I have to say stay respectful.
He likes to compete, perhaps a little TOO MUCH for my taste as well as many others. You can never forget that things are not always going to be in your favor and showing the guys you are competing with that you are agitated from being beat only feeds into their ego.
PMs are just entertainment to me. They can easily get out of hand if a little one is near the computer or on it and thats where I draw the line. I certainly wish HTC can have a forum on these just alone to provvide entertainment for everyone else  :rofl
****Let the beatings begin***

in game name: Tralfaz

Offline fbWldcat

• Gold Member
« Reply #59 on: December 18, 2010, 08:38:47 AM »
I take back my previous comment. Last night I had a good time shooting down vPeople in my 262, 152 and Ki-61. Albeit half the time they killed me by hoing or ganging. :rofl

It was fun. Kommando Nowotny and AoM were having a blast for a while there.
Landing is overrated.
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I: I took the one less traveled by." - Robert Frost
"Uncommon valor was a common virtue." <S>