Author Topic: Voxpm whiner  (Read 7091 times)

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
Re: Voxpm whiner
« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2010, 04:44:08 PM »
p.s. I still owe u some kills.

I will propose a different solution for the debt and its not immoral, illegal or unethical, doesn't involve animals or ugly women.  Deal?  Check PM

Changeup
« Last Edit: December 17, 2010, 05:02:52 PM by Changeup »
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline sky25

• Nickel Member
« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2010, 04:57:31 PM »
I love a good Vtard bashing, especially VDallas.  The little man types out checks his skills can't cash.  The funniest part of any Vtard commenting on someone's skillset is their lack thereof.  Bash away they deserve it! :aok

I find it funny that so many people on this board have no problem putting down another squad, yet are ready for war when someone says something negative about there own squad.

Most of the guys in the squad are like everyone else. They are just having fun playing the game. I play quite often,  and I do not think any of you can say that you have seen me sending you nasty PM's. Actually, I salute most of you when you kill me and move on with my game.

This is the case with most of the players in our squad. As for Dogfight. I can say that he does not tolerate members of the Devils flying out there and disrespecting people. He recently booted a member for that very thing.

As for skill set or lack thereof. I am a terrible pilot and half decent tanker. I really just enjoy playing the game.. I do not understand Waystin how you can have some beef with one or two people from a squad, and paint everyone with the same brush..

Because you choose to put down every member of the Devils Brigade because you dislike a couple of them, should I then choose to put down every member of the Pigs because of this? I actually have had very good fights with you and members of your squad in the past.

I read about everyone not liking our style of gameplay. We take bases. Sometimes we get one sometimes we get our butts kicked, but we have fun playing the game our way... :salute

sky25  "Vsky" In The Game

Offline sky25

• Nickel Member
« Reply #32 on: December 17, 2010, 05:12:55 PM »
  I couldn't agree more, Rhino. I can see guys joining that squad not knowing any better, but stayin'
in it knowing that it's the laughing stock of the community? That , I don't understand.

I enjoy playing the game. And I enjoy playing with my squad. Its my 14.95 my friend.. Being the laughing stock or most hated squad in the imaginary world of Aces High means nothing in real life..

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #33 on: December 17, 2010, 05:17:12 PM »
Well said sky. Don't worry, it's only a bit of fun and directed at an indivdual not real a squad. It's up to each squaddies to set their own reputation.
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline 321BAR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #34 on: December 17, 2010, 05:27:44 PM »
Well said sky. Don't worry, it's only a bit of fun and directed at an indivdual not real a squad. It's up to each squaddies to set their own reputation.
ehh...some of these posts dont really seem just towards one guy :uhoh
I am in need of a new epic quote
Happy Jack's Go Buggy

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #35 on: December 17, 2010, 05:31:47 PM »
Well Sky, I'll give you that.  You are one of the few,  and I mean few Vfellas that are respectable. 

As for the leadership, and the bulk of the squad, no I do not have a lot of respect for their gameplay let alone their trash-talking behaviors.  Your illustrious leader has never kept his word since the day he parted ways from me.  And Yes I have known him for a couple of years now.  Maybe longer than you.  Tell me what there is to respect.  Please?

With that said, if you want an invite into the Pigs let me know.  You seem to be a decent sort with a like mind.

:salute

Way
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #36 on: December 17, 2010, 05:41:29 PM »
Its my 14.95
If I read or hear that damn used up played out line one more time. I will find a bed of kittens and play golf with them.
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline sky25

• Nickel Member
« Reply #37 on: December 17, 2010, 05:43:25 PM »
If I read or hear that damn used up played out line one more time. I will find a bed of kittens and play golf with them.

Go easy on the Kittens Bipolar its not their fault.. :salute

Offline lutzmax

• Zinc Member
« Reply #38 on: December 17, 2010, 05:50:48 PM »
Did you know that Gina is a Devil's Reject?  New squad handle is vGina  :eek: :bolt:
FBGoetz

Offline sky25

• Nickel Member
« Reply #39 on: December 17, 2010, 05:55:06 PM »
Did you know that Gina is a Devil's Reject?  New squad handle is vGina  :eek: :bolt:

I had to laugh at that one... Thats good!! :aok
She is my favorite ...

Offline phatzo

• Gold Member
      • No Crying
« Reply #40 on: December 17, 2010, 06:01:01 PM »
Because you choose to put down every member of the Devils Brigade because you dislike a couple of them, should I then choose to put down every member of the Pigs because of this? I actually have had very good fights with you and members of your squad in the past.

thats how wars get started.  :salute
No thank you Turkish, I'm sweet enough.

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #41 on: December 17, 2010, 06:02:26 PM »
Did you know that Gina is a Devil's Reject?  New squad handle is vGina  :eek: :bolt:
:rofl   :aok
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #42 on: December 17, 2010, 07:04:14 PM »
I saved the film of hime voice pming me lmao to bad it wont upload.
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline Killer91

• Silver Member
« Reply #43 on: December 17, 2010, 07:16:14 PM »
This thread has become very INteresting  :bolt:
someone named pervert is thanking someone named badboy for a enjoyable night?

Offline Delirium

• Platinum Member
« Reply #44 on: December 17, 2010, 08:02:01 PM »
As the old saying goes, "Unless you have something nice to say, don't say anything at all."

Acting on that premise, I can't say anything else in this thread.
Delirium
80th "Headhunters"
Retired AH Trainer (but still teach the P38 selectively)

I found an air leak in my inflatable sheep and plugged the hole! Honest!