Author Topic: Voxpm whiner  (Read 7092 times)

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
Re: Voxpm whiner
« Reply #105 on: December 19, 2010, 02:11:35 PM »
Who are you speaking of Way?  Who does not keep his word?  And what do you base this on?

:salute

A.  Waystin is speaking of you;
B.  Waystin is referencing the second to the last post on page 6 of this thread from Ardy123;
C.  You wrote to Ardy123 back in Oct in these forums that you would address this specific issue with the squad member;
D.  You are now saying that you won't do anything about this specific issue with the squad member which makes you a guy that doesnt keep his word.

Waystin, I would never speak for you but these are the facts and they aren't disputable...lmfao!! :lol

Changeup

« Last Edit: December 19, 2010, 02:14:44 PM by Changeup »
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #106 on: December 19, 2010, 02:26:25 PM »
That's spot on Batty. Also to add to that you'll rarely, if ever see the egotistical types at the lake. They know they'll get dispatched with a quickness and just can't deal with it. At least that's the way it's always appeared to me. The so called "duelers" all want a 1 vs 1.  

I can count on one hand the upper tier MA sticks that I've seen at DA lake. You, Dodger, Soulyss and a few others but that's about it. It's a shame really because if more quality sticks like yourself would go there more often, it'd be a real improvement and learning tool for everyone there.

Your first paragraph is true, the MA mouths don't stand a chance in the choas of a furball.
 I saw Lazs and Drex in the furball last week. I hunted Drex but he kept out-smarting me and killed me a bunch of times before I even knew which plane I was hunting. I think alot of the old hands from the MA do fly at the lake, they just don't make a big deal of themselves and often go unoticed.
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline 1DOGFITE

• Copper Member
« Reply #107 on: December 19, 2010, 02:35:18 PM »
A.  Waystin is speaking of you;
B.  Waystin is referencing the second to the last post on page 6 of this thread from Ardy123;
C.  You wrote to Ardy123 back in Oct in these forums that you would address this specific issue with the squad member;
D.  You are now saying that you won't do anything about this specific issue with the squad member which makes you a guy that doesnt keep his word.

Just verifying that I have this right?  lmfao!! :lol

Changeup

Oh, but I did take disciplinary action.  Whether the disciplinary action is not what others might expect, I did issue disciplinary action.  I did address the situation and I don't have to report the findings of the disciplinary actions to anybody.  I am the CO...and I report to noone.  Furthermore; I haven't recieved any screenshots since that post to Ardy back in October.  As far as I am concerned...the matter has been discussed and settled, so get on with your game!!!  And I say this with all due respect.   :salute

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #108 on: December 19, 2010, 03:06:29 PM »
Most of us don't waste time in the DA.

First of all, the distinction should be made between DA-Furball lake, and DA-1v1s.  Typically when someone calls out "DA", it implies One Versus One fights, same plane, same alt.  And it is not a waste of time.  The reason the Muppets are able to intercept your guys missions and be incredible pains in the arse consistently is because we have spent countless hours fighting 1v1s in the DA, honing our skills as fighters, and becoming incredibly confident at fighting in close quarters.  Not only that, but it gives you a better intrinsic sense on creating angles, aiming timing, and just general uberness.  Not many players want to spend the time and effort it takes to become really good and effective in the MA and I totally understand that, but calling it a waste of time is off base.

If you wanted to, you could basically look at the DA as practice for the game, which is the MA.

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #109 on: December 19, 2010, 03:14:11 PM »
First of all, the distinction should be made between DA-Furball lake, and DA-1v1s.  Typically when someone calls out "DA", it implies One Versus One fights, same plane, same alt.  And it is not a waste of time.  The reason the Muppets are able to intercept your guys missions and be incredible pains in the arse consistently is because we have spent countless hours fighting 1v1s in the DA, honing our skills as fighters, and becoming incredibly confident at fighting in close quarters.  Not only that, but it gives you a better intrinsic sense on creating angles, aiming timing, and just general uberness.  Not many players want to spend the time and effort it takes to become really good and effective in the MA and I totally understand that, but calling it a waste of time is off base.

If you wanted to, you could basically look at the DA as practice for the game, which is the MA.

+1

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #110 on: December 19, 2010, 03:16:32 PM »
Oh, but I did take disciplinary action.  Whether the disciplinary action is not what others might expect, I did issue disciplinary action.  I did address the situation and I don't have to report the findings of the disciplinary actions to anybody.  I am the CO...and I report to noone.  Furthermore; I haven't recieved any screenshots since that post to Ardy back in October.  As far as I am concerned...the matter has been discussed and settled, so get on with your game!!!  And I say this with all due respect.   :salute

Cool.  You and I see disciplinary actions differently so lets just call it what it is...you said something to him, he told you to stick it and you said, "ok".  Disciplinary action is some form of punishment that when given correctly changes the behavior...again, I just wanna fight so do what you like but don't say you're in charge... :salute

Changeup
« Last Edit: December 19, 2010, 03:22:14 PM by Changeup »

Offline 1DOGFITE

• Copper Member
« Reply #111 on: December 19, 2010, 03:37:51 PM »
Cool.  You and I see disciplinary actions differently so lets just call it what it is...you said something to him, he told you to stick it and you said, "ok".  Disciplinary action is some form of punishment that when given correctly changes the behavior...again, I just wanna fight so do what you like but don't say you're in charge... :salute

Changeup

When it comes to my squad...I am in charge!!  If I weren't, then I would disband it!!

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #112 on: December 19, 2010, 03:51:10 PM »

When it comes to my squad...I am in charge!!  If I weren't, then I would disband it!!

I can see that!  You promoted the problem child to XO. :lol

Wanna fight yet?

Changeup
« Last Edit: December 19, 2010, 03:53:15 PM by Changeup »

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #113 on: December 19, 2010, 03:51:25 PM »

When it comes to my squad...I am in charge!!  If I weren't, then I would disband it!!

This sounds serious!

When it comes to my squad, whichever sucker we can find at the moment is in charge!
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline 1DOGFITE

• Copper Member
« Reply #114 on: December 19, 2010, 03:57:27 PM »
I can see that!  You promoted the problem child to XO. :lol

Wanna fight yet?

Changeup

By the way, who are you that doesn't know what you are talking about.   :neener:

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #115 on: December 19, 2010, 04:01:59 PM »
Ok...XO was probably too high.  Battlefield Cmdr....disciplinary action would have been to make him the squad cook!! :lol  See the difference?  If I can be of further assistance, please don't hesitate to call.  Are you ready to fight yet?  If questioning your leadership and manhood isnt enough to get you to fight...I dont know what will

Changeup
« Last Edit: December 19, 2010, 04:05:00 PM by Changeup »

Offline 1DOGFITE

• Copper Member
« Reply #116 on: December 19, 2010, 04:10:03 PM »
Ok...XO was probably too high.  Battlefield Cmdr....disciplinary action would have been to make him the squad cook!! :lol  See the difference?  If I can be of further assistance, please don't hesitate to call.  Are you ready to fight yet?  If questioning your leadership and manhood isnt enough to get you to fight...I dont know what will

Changeup

Are you a CO of a Squad?  Like I asked before...Who are you?  What is you ingame Callsign?

Offline Oddball-CAF

• Silver Member
« Reply #117 on: December 19, 2010, 04:18:07 PM »
  Let's just kill this thread. Dogfite, bottom line is you told him to cut the crap with the PMs, he still does it (I got PM'd yesterday) and he
basically is tellin' you to stuff it onacuz -he- is runnin' the show as 'combat commander' whatever the hell that is.
Kinda reminds me of the Truman/MacArthur thing. :)

Offline 1DOGFITE

• Copper Member
« Reply #118 on: December 19, 2010, 04:26:46 PM »
I'm done...tired of talking to subordinates of the POTW.  You guys play the way you want and I will command my squad the way I want...You guys furball and we will take bases.  Have fun and enjoy yourselves!!!! :rock

Offline fbWldcat

• Gold Member
« Reply #119 on: December 19, 2010, 04:33:09 PM »
I'm done...tired of talking to subordinates of the POTW.  You guys play the way you want and I will command my squad the way I want...You guys furball and we will take bases.  Have fun and enjoy yourselves!!!! :rock

You guys actually remind me of Jokers Jokers in that you will up an ungodly and excessive number of planes for one tiny base  :rofl

Although I do miss those bases when you guys are done  :cry
Landing is overrated.
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I: I took the one less traveled by." - Robert Frost
"Uncommon valor was a common virtue." <S>