Author Topic: How F3 can improve shooting  (Read 8013 times)

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
Re: How F3 can improve shooting
« Reply #150 on: December 23, 2010, 12:33:41 PM »
I think I may fly Il2 next tour. 1st week in F1, and 2nd week in F3 and see what the hubub is about. K/D and hit % should tell if there is a diff in a measurable way!

JUGgler

That will not be a proper experiment bc u need years of practice to match what guys like ghi and TA57 do.
AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #151 on: December 23, 2010, 01:50:21 PM »
That will not be a proper experiment bc u need years of practice to match what guys like ghi and TA57 do.

Sunbat,

Honestly that isnt correct.  There were several of us that learned to do it in short order...Brknarow, ADog31st, CAjones, Davski, Bat21,...it doesnt' take long.  Use the root of the rudder for 6 oclock shots and set your cannons and 50's to 600 or 650.  No BS...ask any of these guys.  The improvement in SA will be immediate.

Changeup
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #152 on: December 23, 2010, 01:55:43 PM »
Sunbat,

Honestly that isnt correct.  There were several of us that learned to do it in short order...Brknarow, ADog31st, CAjones, Davski, Bat21,...it doesnt' take long.  Use the root of the rudder for 6 oclock shots and set your cannons and 50's to 600 or 650.  No BS...ask any of these guys.  The improvement in SA will be immediate.

Changeup
Rowdy, zero7, crow, all people who I still fly with can tell u from there years in the DA f3 is cheap and easy
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline RealDeal

• Copper Member
« Reply #153 on: December 23, 2010, 02:09:17 PM »
Ive gotten so lazy that unless its on youtube i dont download.
+1
~BParker~
SHADE

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #154 on: December 23, 2010, 05:35:16 PM »
Sunbat,

Changeup

I stand corrected. 
AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline JUGgler

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #155 on: December 23, 2010, 07:07:51 PM »

This is not a comparison tween me and any other player, Just a comparison tween F1 and F3

I think if my skill set is constant good or bad, and there is a measurable difference in my performance F1 or F3 it will show which is better for me. This info I believe could be corolated to any player whatever the skill level.

Again it is just to show if K/D which will be indicator of SA advantage F1 or F3 changes, and hit percentage which should confirm which is better at gunnery F1 or F3 in regards to my abilities also!

Experience should have nothing to do with it as my ability will be constant for me, the only thing that would change my consistency would be a change to the tools at my disposal and or my flying style ie B&Z or base defence. I will do all I can to maintain the same flying style and parameters for the 2 weeks!

JUGgler
« Last Edit: December 23, 2010, 07:16:25 PM by JUGgler »
Army of Muppets