Author Topic: video thing  (Read 732 times)

Offline cpt_mlkmlk

• Zinc Member
video thing
« on: December 23, 2010, 07:36:17 PM »
please dont use the video review and file den to post missions becuase it makes the file all different types of symbols
 also u have to have an acount.Another problem is my offline mission maker thing isnt working it says blah blah blah has stopped working everything is the highest updated please help :joystick:
« Last Edit: December 23, 2010, 07:52:48 PM by cpt_mlkmlk »

Offline bbosen

• Silver Member
      • AskMisterWizard.com
Re: video thing
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2010, 07:44:38 AM »
Sorry. We cannot determine what language you are speaking.

Offline cpt_mlkmlk

• Zinc Member
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2010, 11:48:43 AM »
sorry I ment when you guys post missions on the tech video review when i right  click  the mission tab it comes up as what is below and this isnt the whole thing

ıtO~r X|"şP|bş/ 6Stpı8ʱ/.(s #E R?~(o`ş6gϐşŽ. ?ı w)ŞywAeĉG?n?@'7Ş)B'Xi?Ž+ş'Žj?t"A?3|O~?F>şJq0+~ZİI?h ?ߟ ;SW3İ 8eŽ)aߟUş 8ğI5t}Cnd&@,!Ğ?}z@Xg/?=?İıF9 <[?2ğb?}v[~^<we)}ٲonhr4ULE6>meCȿ^ ,zSXşpŽ ^Žş™}a_(YuQdğ/'bο9`  8 >=?7ğJŽşX*T?KTkpr0?ı0Z9=\ş#?ΟS*?y@ı^sYuıJOg:}o?BA?ilb|žqUA]YşO6Sn>4sO4 ğxd [bZsB ,~6#8Í2/<ğ8v`̿~;8b#h,$6H$Dębn~ǐ2G:|XDaw7žH DşO~=gU ~zk<,0ğ^M䷤6@(wLӁ_Ts$H#`\sI+6M`}ş1v6SmlPğs//xʯ wkqlY>Ğ+Tyy}|'~|4IRdPľN09yş D/

Offline bbosen

• Silver Member
      • AskMisterWizard.com
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2011, 10:20:57 AM »
Sorry to hear of your troubles. What you illustrated is the expected situation if you LEFT-click on the link. When you right-click on ANY link, on ANY normal website, your browser should offer you a completely different, and more sensible experience, including a simple option to download. If your browser isn't doing this, then something is wrong with your browser. I hope you can get it fixed, because until you do you will find many, many download opportunities will fail all over the Internet.