Author Topic: 2011 AH Gathering  (Read 630 times)

Offline betty

• Gold Member
2011 AH Gathering
« on: December 29, 2010, 01:37:39 PM »
Now that the holidays are almost over, its time to think about summer! bring on the sun and warm weather!!! i know im certainly tired of the cold weather here in Michigan and I am ready for the 2011 Summer AH Gathering! I wanted to share my thoughts with everyone....

Shegotya and I want to have the gathering in Michigan at the place where I work. You may check it out at www.lakeofthepines.cc. look under the "facilities" tab to see what we offer, there is a campground with electric sights, a beach, the ground is flat so anyone in wheel chairs or have handicaps will find this tons easier to move around. We have a great lake for fishing, a heated swimming pool and a bath house with showers. And yes...there are more than 1 shower so no one has to wait in line to take a shower like at the last couple of gatherings. Our campground has many trees for great shade on a warm summer day, a pavilion with picnic tables for us to use also. the best part of this campground, its 15.00 per night for the campsite NOT per person. You may have up to 8 people on each campsite! We have a Rec Hall that is air conditioned and will make a great place for our good ol' buddy SWchef to cook for us :)

there are so many other extras its hard to list them all, its best to just take a look at the website and let me know if your interested. we have to make reservations. you may call the phone number on the first page of the website to make reservations. if i'm not there, just let my manager Vicki know that you will be with Betty's group. The dates for the gathering is July 29-31st. I have all the cabins reserved so far and a few campsites reserved for those that have let me know already that they plan to attend.

More info will be posted as we get a little closer to the time. Stay tuned for more details :)
~~~The Killuminati~~~                                                     

!!!!!POTIUS MORI QUAM FOEDARI!!!!

Offline Dragon

• Platinum Member
      • AH JUGS
Re: 2011 AH Gathering
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2010, 02:41:12 PM »
Yeppers   :banana:
SWchef  Lieutenant Colonel  Squadron Training Officer  125th Spartan Warriors

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2010, 07:47:58 AM »
Maybe I'll bring 100 or so racks of BBQ'd Babybacks  :cool:

Offline betty

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2010, 08:00:22 AM »
Maybe I'll bring 100 or so racks of BBQ'd Babybacks  :cool:

well, for the gathering of 2010, SGY came up with a great idea to just have everyone pitch in for whatever. it was a great turnout and no one went hungry. i think we all could have stayed there for a week and still had food left. i think that would be the best way to go this time also.
~~~The Killuminati~~~                                                     

!!!!!POTIUS MORI QUAM FOEDARI!!!!

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2010, 08:28:23 AM »
<-- removes baby backs from BBQ pit

Offline canacka

• Nickel Member
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2010, 08:31:17 AM »
I'm from Michigan and would love to meet other AH virtual flyers!  Sounds like fun!
71 Squadron RAF

Online Bizman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2010, 01:50:34 PM »
I'm from Finland and would love to meet American AH virtual flyers, but I guess that fun would be a little too expensive compared with my salary. :cry

Oh, wait! I don't have/get a salary, I get the profit of my proprietary! Oh, crap, that's less than the minimum paycheck from a regular job...  :cry :cry :cry
Quote from: BaldEagl, applies to myself, too
I've got an older system by today's standards that still runs the game well by my standards.

Kotisivuni