Author Topic: cant register  (Read 817 times)

Offline Box1

• Zinc Member
cant register
« on: December 30, 2010, 08:59:00 AM »
when i try to register...i get an email error...something about unable find email account.   I only have 2 and have tried them both....no soap

Offline ROC

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
Re: cant register
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2010, 10:21:14 AM »
Are you able to log into www.ahevents.org?  You will need to have an account set up at that site first.  Then, when logged in, you can register for a slot.
ROC
Nothing clever here.  Please, move along.

Offline Box1

• Zinc Member
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2010, 06:04:15 PM »
Are you able to log into www.ahevents.org?  You will need to have an account set up at that site first.  Then, when logged in, you can register for a slot.

that is where i cant register.

Offline ROC

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2010, 06:51:37 PM »
Ok, work with me here, since I can't see your computer screen and can't tell what you have and haven't done, I'm going to ask some basic questions. 

There is a difference between registering for a scenario and registering on the ahevents.org site.

If you have never established an account on ahevents.org you won't be able to register for the scenario.  Signing up for the scenario does not register you to the site.

When you hit the "login" button, there is a link to create an account under where you would normally put your login and password.  If you have created an account, there is also a link if you forgot your login or password. 

This is not the bulletin board account you are using now.  They are completely different.

Have you ever created an account on www.ahevents.org?

If yes, have you selected the link regarding forgotton login or password?

ROC

Offline Box1

• Zinc Member
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2011, 01:18:44 PM »
Ok...been working on this a bit.  Evidently I must have registered at some point in my AH career.  I have no idea what my password is or was, or what email was used.  Where do i go from here?  I believe i was registered as Box1.

Offline ROC

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2011, 02:56:35 PM »
Register for a new account on ahevents.

If, when you register, it says "email already used" or something like that, follow the links to get your login and password resent to you.

If it doesn't say that, use that email address and continue with the registration.
ROC

Offline oneway

• Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2011, 09:14:22 PM »
ROC,

I feel inclined to follow up with this fellow via PM...

Here we have a guy, new blood so to speak, and I would hate to see him drop the ball and give up...

I might go chasing him via PM's as long as folk are not upset about it.

Its more important to me new blood joins the game...

Looking at his statistics for last months tour, he likes flying Japanese planes and the 47 and 38.

If his stats showed he like the German planes, my sentiment would be the same...and I would steer him to Akkuya

It would be a terrible waste to just let him disappear.

Oneway
« Last Edit: January 03, 2011, 09:17:11 PM by oneway »