Author Topic: LWOH - uh?  (Read 1664 times)

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
Re: LWOH - uh?
« Reply #45 on: January 11, 2011, 01:15:37 AM »
Your data is incorrect, or there is a bug to be fixed.

HiTech

There is. It was on Saturday when I noticed that Bish and Knights had switched their fields when I logged in.I was told the war had not been won, but there had been a reset. We still retained the map.

But even worse, the offpeak arena is not being loaded correctly, resetting most of the fields apparently. See my bug report: http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,304178.0.html

I would really ask to get that map switched, as with problems like that  (on top of the layout problem) the war can hardly be one by one side. We are stuck with Mindanao for over a month now, and while I personally could play on that map forever, it's not a minority that really is getting annoyed
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #46 on: January 11, 2011, 02:09:42 AM »
i think there is a bug in LWOH, when they closed it today at 2pm knights had 42 on the pennisula along with 39 33 and two other fields by 33 when it opened up tonight they were all Bish again, no one stayed after and rolled the bases and no one was there when the arena opened up, theres a bug, alot of people just logged after seeing that
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline MarineUS

• Gold Member
      • Imperial Legion
« Reply #47 on: January 11, 2011, 02:22:21 AM »
and you guys thought i was crazy  :airplane:

:joystick:
Like, ya know, when that thing that makes you move, it has pistons and things, When your thingamajigy is providing power, you do not hear other peoples thingamajig when they are providing power.

HiTech

Offline RTHolmes

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #48 on: January 11, 2011, 04:37:15 AM »
71 (Eagle) Squadron

What most of us want to do is simply shoot stuff and look good doing it - Chilli

Offline 321BAR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #49 on: January 11, 2011, 04:41:28 AM »
talk about overkill :rolleyes:
:lol overkill is one of my pointless dweeb missions. imagine 50 stukas reigning pellet guns down upon your spitfire :devil
I am in need of a new epic quote
Happy Jack's Go Buggy

Offline MarineUS

• Gold Member
      • Imperial Legion
« Reply #50 on: January 11, 2011, 04:53:52 PM »
I will never forget the B5 mission at 7K - and in the form - otw to the enemy port.......we scored a kill....and we didn't lose anyone.....LOL

BATTLE CRY!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwHWbsvgQUE
 :rofl

:joystick:
Like, ya know, when that thing that makes you move, it has pistons and things, When your thingamajigy is providing power, you do not hear other peoples thingamajig when they are providing power.

HiTech