Author Topic: Opening screen error  (Read 433 times)

Offline lutzmax

• Zinc Member
Opening screen error
« on: January 09, 2011, 02:17:45 PM »
When I open AH and select online arenas, the screen pops up and shows me what is open, per usual. However the 'Late War Off Hours Arena' shows 0/850 when there were quite a few players in the arena at the time.
I did restart the game and got the same result.
Thanks
FBGoetz

Offline olds442

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Re: Opening screen error
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2011, 03:01:41 PM »
When I open AH and select online arenas, the screen pops up and shows me what is open, per usual. However the 'Late War Off Hours Arena' shows 0/850 when there were quite a few players in the arena at the time.
Thanks
same here werid :headscratch:
only a moron would use Dolby positioning in a game.
IGN: cutlass "shovels and rakes and implements of destruction"

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2011, 03:35:03 PM »
Shows ok for me, are you seeing the ping times on the right hand side for all arenas?

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2011, 06:48:30 PM »
It did the same thing for me. After entering the arena and exiting it was back to normal.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline Dr_Death8

• Nickel Member
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2011, 07:45:43 PM »
I entered and exited several times right around 4PM EST and I seen the same thing every time, 0/850. Ping was at 70.  :salute

Offline Wizer

• Nickel Member
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2011, 03:36:51 PM »
The same thing is happening to me for this arena and also when also it reverts back to the Orange Arena.  If I quit the arena and relog  back into it, then the number of players is indicated.   I also do not get a ping for either arena and when I check my net status, I have solid line for my variance delay and my host Que times.

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2011, 08:23:42 AM »
Thanks

done it to me about 7 times now. logged back in 5 secs later and it said 63 ppl was in late war.