Author Topic: WW1 Scenario - this week - Bags of Poo  (Read 492 times)

Offline SCTusk

• Copper Member
      • Skeleton Crew Squadron
WW1 Scenario - this week - Bags of Poo
« on: January 11, 2011, 11:09:12 PM »
Royal Flying Corps aircraft have been flying over the Red Baron's field and dropping bags of poo. Archie (ack) can only reach 5,000 feet and those cunning RFC lads have been coming in high in their Camels and F2b's. This is an insult to the Kaiser and Richtofen himself (who was hit on the head by one particularly maloderous bag) has promised a Pour le Merit to any Dr1 or DVII pilot who shoots down one of these insolent Allied schweinhund.

New day/time for this one, following the arena 'busy' period as best as possible: Sunday 16 January at 22:00 HRS USA EST (10pm)

If you don't fancy alting then this one's not for you. However normal operations can continue unhindered during this event. Members of the Skeleton Crew will provide scenario RFC aircraft, others feel free to join in on either side :)

Hope to see you there  :salute

"We don't have a plan, so nothing can go wrong." (Spike Milligan)

Read my WW1 online novel 'Blood and Old Bones' at http://www.ww1sims.com/
A tribute to WW1 airmen and the squadron spirit, inspired by virtual air combat.

SCTusk    ++ SKELETON CREW ++  founde

Offline MarineUS

• Gold Member
      • Imperial Legion
Re: WW1 Scenario - this week - Bags of Poo
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2011, 12:59:08 AM »
Just build a crapper in the plane seat - when you "release" it goes through a latch in the bottom and onto the target  :cheers:

:joystick:
Like, ya know, when that thing that makes you move, it has pistons and things, When your thingamajigy is providing power, you do not hear other peoples thingamajig when they are providing power.

HiTech

Offline VFCBaxter

• Zinc Member
      • Virtual Flying Corps
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2011, 01:36:48 AM »
Royal Flying Corps aircraft have been flying over the Red Baron's field and dropping bags of poo. Archie (ack) can only reach 5,000 feet and those cunning RFC lads have been coming in high in their Camels and F2b's. This is an insult to the Kaiser and Richtofen himself (who was hit on the head by one particularly maloderous bag) has promised a Pour le Merit to any Dr1 or DVII pilot who shoots down one of these insolent Allied schweinhund.

New day/time for this one, following the arena 'busy' period as best as possible: Sunday 16 January at 22:00 HRS USA EST (10pm)

If you don't fancy alting then this one's not for you. However normal operations can continue unhindered during this event. Members of the Skeleton Crew will provide scenario RFC aircraft, others feel free to join in on either side :)

Hope to see you there  :salute

Hmmm that is 1330 Monday? Not good for the working boy, so I will have to give that blue ice one a miss too. I am still trying to land on that island but there again folk do say that we are a bit backward here. :)

Offline phatzo

• Gold Member
      • No Crying
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2011, 01:59:14 AM »
Bad timing for me too. If it was Saturday USA time it would be better.
No thank you Turkish, I'm sweet enough.

Offline SCTusk

• Copper Member
      • Skeleton Crew Squadron
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2011, 06:31:28 AM »
Anyone else either prefer Saturday US or don't mind either way? Trying to work this for the best turnout but I forgot most other Aussies aren't as bone-idle as myself and actually have work to do on Monday.... anyway the day/time is flexible and subject to player feedback.

A tribute to WW1 airmen and the squadron spirit, inspired by virtual air combat.

Offline Tinribs

• Copper Member
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2011, 05:25:05 PM »
If you can make up your mind what day and what time I shall endeavor to be there,assuming Australia hasnt sunk by then. :cheers:

aka Shotdown
I carnt relax cos I havent done a thing and I carnt do a thing cos I carnt relax.

Offline SCTusk

• Copper Member
      • Skeleton Crew Squadron
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2011, 10:04:05 PM »
Ok we'll run this one on the Saturday but at the new time, if there's a poor turnout or enough players requesting the Sunday we can run it again, no biggy. So, now scheduled due to player indifference err request for Saturday 15 January at 22:00 HRS USA EST (10pm) with a possible rerun same time on Sunday. I'd better head off and start filling some more bags...... King and Country!  :salute