Author Topic: New Terrain Released - The Grinder  (Read 2204 times)

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
Re: New Terrain Released - The Grinder
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2011, 06:49:47 PM »
Is it up in any arena right now? 

Late war off hours.
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline jamdive

• Copper Member
« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2011, 07:00:44 PM »
The Grinder map is actually quit old and was collecting such an excellent layer of dust that there where plans to plant some potatoes.  But those plans got dashed about six months ago when Skuzzy asked about updating it.  So I spent a few days getting it to the current standard and Skuzzy I believe, in his spare time when he is not keeping the servers running or fixing the internet or scrubbing the bulletin boards or whatever else he does that no one can understands, got it the rest of the way.  You can also thank the War Department at HTC for making those three central ports un-capturable and giving you, in essence, a free task group.  I would have left it up to each country's Admiralty to decide if they wanted to keep the task group in port or risk the port's capture by sailing the task group away. 

Making maps is a team effort and all those involved are now greatly concerned whether the decrease in the supply of potatoes will cause an increase in the price of vodka.  I better stock up.

:salute All

Who really wrote this? Dan Quayle

Offline USRanger

• AvA Staff Member
  • Plutonium Member
      • BoP Home
« Reply #32 on: January 17, 2011, 09:51:22 PM »
Axis vs Allies Staff Member
☩ JG11 Sonderstaffel ☩
Flying 'Black[Death] 10' ☩JG11☩

Only the Proud, Only the Strong Ne Desit Virtus