Author Topic: x36 launcher  (Read 295 times)

Offline Suave1

• Zinc Member
x36 launcher
« on: July 27, 2000, 12:22:00 PM »
I have a non-usb x35t throttle that I use in my setup . Whenever I reboot my comp I have to make sure the x36 is unplugged at startup, then plug it back in after comp has rebooted . If I don't do this I get a "stick did not respond to initialization" message when I use x36 launcher . Also if at any time I use the caps lock key it causes my saitek to become unresponsive and I have to unplug it, restart my comp, plug it back in and run x36 launcher again . Does anyone else have this prob and if so do you know away around it ?

Offline 214thCavalier

• Silver Member
x36 launcher
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2000, 12:43:00 PM »
Yes i  had the same problems with an old saitek.
Try looking in bios for a keyboard clock option if you find one make sure its set at or slower than 8mhz, this can help with a lot of analogue saitek problems.
But my problems were cured totally by accident as i was repairing a mates computer and he forgot to bring his keyboard so unplugged mine and used it on his comp, came the time i needed to d/l a driver to install on friends comp and thought ok lets go dig out one of those old spare keyboards i have been hoarding in the loft. Imagine my surprise when comp booted straight into windows no problems, previously it would always fail to even detect keyboard on boot, unless i timed to perfection an unplug wait 10 secs and plug K/B back in technique.
So in short try every damn keyboard you can beg borrow or steal you should find one that works ok. I found 2 outa about 5 all different makes that worked one perfect the other useable.
And if you get chance buy the USB version cos it kicks major bellybutton  

Offline Suave1

• Zinc Member
x36 launcher
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2000, 08:20:00 PM »
how do I look in bios ?

Offline Suave1

• Zinc Member
x36 launcher
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2000, 08:59:00 AM »
Contestame !