Author Topic: Tank Town GV bombing solution  (Read 9682 times)

Offline Coronado

• Nickel Member
Re: Tank Town GV bombing solution
« Reply #210 on: February 01, 2011, 03:29:53 PM »
I did read your biased and over-the-top posts as much as you read mine. The problem is you failed to get my point. I got yours. You're taking your ball and going home because you don't like to play with others.

See your quote there, for example. EVERYBODY that defies you by FLYING (omg!) around a GV fight is a swear word.

Yeah... sure.. THAT's a fair and balanced perspective (not!)

Bottom like in that scenario is,, you hear happy GV'rs not having to look overhead every 5 minutes and whiny bomb douchlings whine because they have nothing to bomb. So,,,,Krusty,,, why so opposed to it?? bomber rank drop?

Offline sky25

• Nickel Member
Re: Tank Town GV bombing solution
« Reply #211 on: February 02, 2011, 04:26:18 PM »
This is what is going to happen, put on your big boy pants and take notes.

Let's say we implement this idea of an area where GVers can tank vs tank without worrying about planes or bombs.

Yes it would be a cool and thoughtfull idea to the minority, BUT here lies the problem. The bombers and fighters are the equalizers in TT.

If you get a squad of 15 tanks and you are able to position yourselfs to have a MASS spawn camping party, then how are you going to kill them? Well there are no ords or bombers available...your TT has now become a camp fest because campers can now camp unmolested by bombers. The camping in TT will boil to a point of insanity and TT will die very quickly.

"Hey want to go to TT?"   "No, it is all just campers"

There are always people on to ruin the fun for everyone, with a TT with no Ords avaliable to bomb campers, all you need is ~8 guys working together to spawn camp to shut down TT.

I agree with your statement with only one exception. Campers will only stay if they are getting kills.. If I spawn into a mega camped spawn point, I will only up a couple of times before I say it is not  worth it to give away free kills.. Most guys will do the same thing..

Most tank towns have three spawns from each base that are apart enough to stop this practice if I am not mistaken..

sky25  "Vsky" In The Game