Author Topic: world war two radio vox channel  (Read 838 times)

Offline mbailey

• Platinum Member
Re: world war two radio vox channel
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2011, 04:28:48 PM »
how do i find it tho? link?

Go to Live365.com
Login
Under "search stations that play" type in WWII
Your choices will come up on screen choose Rat Patrol Radio
Your then good to go.....I have a VIP account thats worth every penny that I pay for it, but i spend alot of time in my home office....so it pays for me to get the VIP account. With the free account it may limit the stations you can listen to But i know for a fact that Rat Patrol is free. There is literally any genre of music you can think of, from country to classical to Indy to Oldies (you name it theres prolly a station that plays it. They even have  old time radio theater etc.....
Mbailey
80th FS "Headhunters"

Ichi Go Ichi E
Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

When the game is over, the Kings and Pawns all go into the same box.

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2011, 04:37:15 PM »
Go to Live365.com
Login
Under "search stations that play" type in WWII
Your choices will come up on screen choose Rat Patrol Radio
Your then good to go.....I have a VIP account thats worth every penny that I pay for it, but i spend alot of time in my home office....so it pays for me to get the VIP account. With the free account it may limit the stations you can listen to But i know for a fact that Rat Patrol is free. There is literally any genre of music you can think of, from country to classical to Indy to Oldies (you name it theres prolly a station that plays it. They even have  old time radio theater etc.....
yea i found it now, its pretty cool. except just when the "atmosphere is set, a modern-time commercial msg comes on to ruin it  :lol

Offline mbailey

• Platinum Member
« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2011, 04:48:07 PM »
yea i found it now, its pretty cool. except just when the "atmosphere is set, a modern-time commercial msg comes on to ruin it  :lol
VIP account gets you no commercials.
Mbailey
80th FS "Headhunters"

Ichi Go Ichi E
Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

When the game is over, the Kings and Pawns all go into the same box.