Author Topic: Drop troops get killed and  (Read 1221 times)

Offline oTRALFZo

• Silver Member
Re: Drop troops get killed and
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2011, 03:09:47 PM »
Maybe you need to land on concrete.   :rofl

wrongway
We were messing around and if you come up the side of the ports where that ramp is at full speed, you can catch some air.

Perhaps PT jumping can make its popularity like jeep wars :x
****Let the beatings begin***

in game name: Tralfaz

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2011, 03:41:40 PM »
Do you not get any credit for sinking other boats or destroying a town in a pt boat anymore? Do you not get any hit % in a pt at all?

I was looking at the hit % of certain players one day for pt boats / gvs. I noticed they had hit percentages in the 2000% range. I thought how could that be!? That was more like a baa, a bomb! So I took a single lanc up to 22k Dropped it on a factory. Then bailed and quickly jumped into a PT boat and sure enough I got credit. I felt so lame I emailed Hitech about it. I later discovered people were capturing towns in attack mode using the same method. Letting troops out in an m3 and jumping into a goon waiting for the capture.

Then at one time you could hide in a building with your tracers off. When the building respawned you could shoot through the building to kill cons. I posted that from guilt.

I will say this. I think if you capture a base after being killed you should get credit as long as you don't re-up.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Offline kvuo75

• Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2011, 08:46:33 AM »
Do you not get any credit for sinking other boats or destroying a town in a pt boat anymore? Do you not get any hit % in a pt at all?

hit somethin with rockets or torpedo, i think that's it.
kvuo75

Kill the manned ack.

Offline SEseph

• Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2011, 08:59:10 AM »
With so much uncertainty, could we get one of the big cheesemongers to let us in on the secret?  :pray
BOWL Axis CO 2014 BoB13 JG52 XO DSG2 Axis S. Cmdr 2012 WSDG Allied CO 2012 Multiple GL/XO Side/Section CO/XO since early '00s
If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a damn fool about it. W.C.Fields