Author Topic: Can a Mod Please Log Into the Game? 9:50 am EST  (Read 6284 times)

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
Re: Can a Mod Please Log Into the Game? 9:50 am EST
« Reply #165 on: February 09, 2011, 04:45:21 PM »
... and that my friends is the most I have ever seen HiTech post in one post.

:aok

he must be using Firefox... only a few misspelled words  :D

:bolt:
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline infowars

• Nickel Member
« Reply #166 on: February 09, 2011, 05:23:35 PM »
Thanks for the reply Hitech...

That was cool  = )
SWneo <==== In game name. Cpt 125th Spartan Warriors.

Offline macleod01

• Gold Member
      • http://www.71sqn.co.uk
« Reply #167 on: February 09, 2011, 06:39:49 PM »
Ok, I know I said only one reply, however with HT's response to me I feel I can bypass that.

HT,
I apologise if I have annoyed you and the company by posting the email I recieved. I was just using it for referance to the point I was making. In response to your next point, I'm afraid I don't quite follow you sir. That was the complete email I recieved, no more, no less. I would not edit an email for my own use to help an argument, for me thats a bit low. If you could clarify wither that was posted against me, it would be much appreciated. If you would rather, an Email or a PM could be better (I don't know if you ever use PM's for this use)

Thank you for your input on this thread. Much appreciated. I shall now honour my 'One reply' promise and quit this thread.

<S> HT and apologies for any offense caused.
seeds have been laid...but they arent trees we're growing. we're growing organic grenades!- 321BAR
I'd have a better chance in running into a Dodo Bird in the middle of rush hour, walking down the I-5 with two hookers in tow before I see a useful post from glock89- Ack-Ack

Offline TheDudeDVant

• Gold Member
« Reply #168 on: February 09, 2011, 06:57:46 PM »
mir,

could you ask hitech to drop one of the late war arenas.. k thx 8)

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #169 on: February 10, 2011, 10:23:06 AM »
Kind of like the old Cheech and Chong dialog:

"One time I played In a Gadda de Vida backwards at 78."

"Cool, man, what happened?"

"I saw God, man."

- oldman

Another quote... "Far out man... Iron Butterfly"
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #170 on: February 10, 2011, 10:34:29 AM »
wow....clear as mud
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #171 on: February 10, 2011, 12:03:59 PM »
I was a good kid in kindergarten.
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline Westy

• Gold Member
« Reply #172 on: February 10, 2011, 12:32:53 PM »
"kindergarten"

Which LW arena is that one? The other is pre-skOol but
I can't remember which one is which.

Offline ROX

• Gold Member
« Reply #173 on: February 10, 2011, 12:51:34 PM »
macleod,

The simple fact is, if someone continues to act like a jerk/a***ole they stand a good chance of being moderated.

There is a huge difference from saying f*** that last mission sucked one time and then be finished. Verses sayy F*** you HiTech your a mother **** A**** and can take your *** where the sun ....
And then continue on with another 3 lines.

/approves    :aok

Offline SWrokit

• Nickel Member
      • http://125thspartanforums.com/index.php
« Reply #174 on: February 11, 2011, 05:21:20 AM »
We should have a sissy momma's boy channel and then a male channel. 

Peanut gallery  :D
SWrokit; CO~125th Spartans

RIP.......SWfire, SWmac, GMC, SWonyx

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #175 on: February 11, 2011, 09:45:26 AM »
he must be using Firefox... only a few misspelled words  :D

:bolt:

I LOVE FIRREFOX !!!!!

;)
HiTech

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #176 on: February 11, 2011, 10:32:13 AM »
 :rofl :aok
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline oTRALFZo

• Silver Member
« Reply #177 on: February 11, 2011, 11:03:25 AM »
Politics and religion talk is banned in my workplace.

Simply for the fact that it touches deep into ones convictions that it can easily turn into a seriously heated debate. Although someone elses view is often different from ours, some people just need to respect it for what it is and leave it be.

Discussing it here or on 200 or even in the workplace is just inviting drama that really is unproductive with the end result is always makes people uncomfortable in an enviroment that doesnt have a need or call for it.

Your oppinions/convictions are yours to keep. Im cool with however you see the world, and would never expect to push my views on someone else, so please keep it out of the game
****Let the beatings begin***

in game name: Tralfaz

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #178 on: February 11, 2011, 11:09:08 PM »
macleod, 

First it is consider unexceptionable to post emails you received from some one ,with out their permission. And even worse if you do not post all the complete email.

One of the reasons is email format and public posting are completely styles. Public posting by us is generally much more precise.

Skuzzy has stated before about Anything not about the game, on the last occurrence it was if you don't speak about other stuff you will not get yourself muted.

It is not a rule to only speak about the game. 

The only reason politics and religion are off topic is because they will almost always lead to taking over the channel with degrading arguments.

We do not have a precise set of rules , simply because that leads to people always trying to say they did not break a precise rule when they . 

The simple fact is, if someone continues to act like a jerk/a***ole they stand a good chance of being moderated.

This can be something like calling for a mission once every 3 secs for 10 mins.
To constant insults of someone.

This is why we have moderators, to make those choices that are obviously over the line, but do not specifically fit into any written rule.

There is a huge difference from saying f*** that last mission sucked one time and then be finished. Verses sayy F*** you HiTech your a mother **** A**** and can take your *** where the sun ....
And then continue on with another 3 lines.

AH is a very competitive game and I understand emotions can run high and spill over. But trying to write rules where to draw the line is impossible.

The real rule is simply try to respect others when using public channels. It really is no more complex then that. Most people learn this in kindergarten. The people who didn't are the ones who get muted often.

2nd on the snitching thing, this was in no way shape or form what would be considered snitching. No names were mentioned.  It was a simple request to stop the political discussion that was currently happening in the arena. I came in and put a stop to it with no mutes.

HiTech

LOL. Just LOL. I bet Skuzzy facepalms when he reads this. So f*** is okay as long as it is only used once?  LOL. 
AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #179 on: February 11, 2011, 11:11:24 PM »
Think about what u are saying HT. Kids play this game.
AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla