Author Topic: Sick Puppies in MidWar  (Read 15133 times)

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Re: Sick Puppies in MidWar
« Reply #225 on: February 09, 2011, 07:07:03 PM »
and the wheel goes round and round...

You're singing the same tune as you did the last time you challenged me and then wussed out.  You challenged me and I accepted and so did you now you're using the "I can't make it because...."

If you are not there tonight at 11:00pm PST you forfeit.  So, I guess you won't be posting anymore after 11:00pm PST tonight then?

That's two duels you've challenged me and lost by forfeit because you've wussed out and I didn't even have to do any work.  You make this very easy for me kiddo.

ack-ack
o ack, i clearly gave the conditions, and you accepted. and NOW suddenly your trying to change the conditions more to your favor? nope. not gonna work old man.

you agreed to what I said, you didnt offer this compromise. so dont give me that "wussed out" crap. sounds more like your backing out of it.

but it doesnt matter, you accepted what I said before you gave any hint to this b.s your trying to push on me.
so we can sit here and go "you forfieted no you forfieted!" all you want, but everyone here was witness to it. i laid down the rules, and you accepted them. you cant suddenly change them after you agree to follow them.

so deal with it ack, and injoy the  remainder of the month on the forums. because after march 1st that keyboard is going to grow very dusty

Offline dirt911

• Nickel Member
« Reply #226 on: February 09, 2011, 07:12:36 PM »
o ack, i clearly gave the conditions, and you accepted. and NOW suddenly your trying to change the conditions more to your favor? nope. not gonna work old man.

you agreed to what I said, you didnt offer this compromise. so dont give me that "wussed out" crap. sounds more like your backing out of it.

but it doesnt matter, you accepted what I said before you gave any hint to this b.s your trying to push on me.
so we can sit here and go "you forfieted no you forfieted!" all you want, but everyone here was witness to it. i laid down the rules, and you accepted them. you cant suddenly change them after you agree to follow them.

so deal with it ack, and injoy the  remainder of the month on the forums. because after march 1st that keyboard is going to grow very dusty

Well im in a pool with ma friends now, I got 50 down that he wins and 75 down that if he was to lose he keeps posting. :D

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #227 on: February 09, 2011, 07:12:39 PM »
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #228 on: February 09, 2011, 07:16:45 PM »

Well im in a pool with ma friends now, I got 50 down that he wins and 75 down that if he was to lose he keeps posting. :D
just like you keep posting in an argument your not involved in?  :rolleyes:

Offline dirt911

• Nickel Member
« Reply #229 on: February 09, 2011, 07:51:08 PM »
just like you keep posting in an argument your not involved in?  :rolleyes:

Oh just stfu damnit your an anoyying little one aren't you?

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #230 on: February 09, 2011, 07:54:53 PM »
Oh just stfu damnit your an anoyying little one aren't you?

if you dont like what i say, dont read it. thats what a smart person would do.

now run along. its getting late. shouldnt you be in bed by now?
« Last Edit: February 09, 2011, 08:24:02 PM by Tyrannis »

Offline Soulyss

• Platinum Member
      • Aces High Events
« Reply #231 on: February 09, 2011, 08:22:57 PM »
80th FS "Headhunters"
I blame mir.

Offline Colt44

• Silver Member
« Reply #232 on: February 09, 2011, 08:31:06 PM »
and to be frank the reason why i said i may not be on tonight was because i was up all last night at the hospital with my ailing grandmother. i didnt get home till about 5 a.m and even then i only have had 3 hrs of sleep, so i dout i'll be staying up much longer tonight.

Ty    defendings one's honor knows no time schedule....go to the doctor and ask for a dose of man the F up...will ya?

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #233 on: February 09, 2011, 08:37:42 PM »

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #234 on: February 09, 2011, 08:40:35 PM »

Ty    defendings one's honor knows no time schedule....go to the doctor and ask for a dose of man the F up...will ya?
:rofl oh i apologize, i didnt realise we were defending our cartoon pilots "honor". some people forget this is just a game.

no, i dont need to man up, ack needs to man up. i gave the challenge, he said yes. all good. but then suddenly he wants to change it tonight after i mentioned i might not be able to be on tonight?

no, he's trying to use it as a scapegoat to get out of it himself. because he's not as confident as he's trying to look.

Offline phatzo

• Gold Member
      • No Crying
« Reply #235 on: February 09, 2011, 08:41:42 PM »
Get flushed much?
No thank you Turkish, I'm sweet enough.

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #236 on: February 09, 2011, 08:45:43 PM »
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline Colt44

• Silver Member
« Reply #237 on: February 09, 2011, 09:04:15 PM »
No Ty

This stopped being about the game on about your second post...Worse part is u don't even realize how silly you look in everyones eyes...(I know, you say you dont care but you really do) You got roped buy Chalenge twice...once in the game and once in here...You made a mockery outta yourself in here....I feel bad for even picking on ya... like beating up on the easter bunny... Sorry dude.

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #238 on: February 09, 2011, 09:04:40 PM »

no, he's trying to use it as a scapegoat to get out of it himself. because he's not as confident as he's trying to look.

The real issue with your challenge is that you stack it to try and put as much as an advantage for you by drawing it out over a long period of time knowing that I won't be able to make every single time.  Having it one time only with multiple engagements achieves the same thing without having to spend an entire month doing it.

You don't even know if you'll make it tomorrow, so am I supposed to expect you to even make it any of the nights you've challenged me?

So, we will do it this way.  Three missed nights and it's a forfeit and you did say that you would fight me today, in fact one of your posts was telling me to go to to the DA today.  So, in light of that, tonight is Night #1, if you don't show it's forfeit #1 and you only have two more before you have to quit the forums and change your name to ILuvAKAK.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Black Jack

• Copper Member
« Reply #239 on: February 09, 2011, 09:14:31 PM »
"Then make it so perks gained in one arena are good for that arena only.  That would stop squadrons like the SOAR from going to into the EW and MW arenas and farming perks to use them in the LW arena.  Now they'd be forced to use the perks they farmed in that particular arena."

ack-ack

Just to give you an update Ack-Ack, Soars almost ceased to exist. I did not read everything Tyrannis wrote but Pluto, Ealgehrt and most of them don't even fly anymore. Bong is the one we see the most and he flies MW. Tyrannis is another story by itself but he's doing pretty good at explaining himself and how awesome he is. (ok maybe not that good but real close i'm sure)   :D  It's true that at the time you, Shuffler, Slapshot, NB, Snaphook were flying MW often that the fights were everywhere and not a lot of hording. Many 2-3 vs 3-4 and the like. I guess what was normally happening in LW kinda switched over with squads that were flying there and now fly in MW with the same style. A few years back most players had some kind of an "unnofficial" ceiling of 10k in MW and most fights were found at that or below. Now LW "style" squads are coming in at 15k +. Game play has changed since base rolling became a major thing to do. Not sure how it can be modified but #'s  in a fight don't really matter. It's the difference between those #'s that matter more in a smaller populated arena like MW. When 7-10 guys come in with fast planes against 4 uppers to defend. It gets boring pretty fast. That is exactly what was not happening a few years back. Smaller fights and more of em around the map.