Author Topic: Want to Join a Squad.  (Read 663 times)

Hellflint

Want to Join a Squad.
« on: April 21, 2001, 07:15:00 PM »
I'm a rockbottom, inexperienced newcomer to the game.

I'm honest, loyal and enjoy good company.  I'd be there when needed.

I'll gladly apply and wait for your approval, but I'd like to see who really wants new members first.

Thanks for your consideration.

Offline Rocket

• Nickel Member
Want to Join a Squad.
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2001, 10:14:00 PM »
Hellflint,
  Check out www.reddragons.de/aceshigh   We are a group of guys that aren't real good but have a good time together.  Check my post a few posts down for even more great info  

S!
Rocket

Offline VFJACKAL

• Copper Member
Want to Join a Squad.
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2001, 10:21:00 PM »
Also you may check with DaJoker or VFJACKAL.
Check out the VF14 Ironangels in Aces High squads for the link. You may email me at VF14_JACKAL @ Yahoo.com

[This message has been edited by VFJACKAL (edited 04-23-2001).]

[This message has been edited by VFJACKAL (edited 04-23-2001).]

Offline Jebo44

• Copper Member
      • http://www.vmf222.com
Want to Join a Squad.
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2001, 03:20:00 PM »
Hellflint,

I am Jebo44 C.O. of the VMF-222 the "Flyin Deuces". The Deuces are always looking for pilots that want to be apart of a team. Being a sister squad of Rockets' VMF115, I do not want to compete for new recruits with those guys. Just want to add that Rocket and his fellers and myself and my Deuces all belong to the MAG-33.

The MAG, Marine Air Group, is an organized group of squads. Five squads to be exact. Roughly we have 80 pilots with in the MAG. Everyone in the MAG is the embodyment of an excellent pilot. By that I don't mean we are the best or highest ranked. Every pilot in the MAG is there to first have fun and second to contribute as a team player. Every one of those guys are always available to answer the questions you need answered, some in the MA don't offer much help for new players. The MAG, and the squads that make up the MAG have a variety of skill levels. We welcome all levels of players.

Also I do not want to take away from VFJACKAL. Jackal is one of the nicest guys in the MA you will run across. Every single one of his folks are, in my eyes, honorary Deuces   We enjoy performing joint operations with Jackal and the rest of the IronAngels.

You can't go wrong with the IronAngels or Joe's Jokers. I hope that you will look at the possibility of joining any of the MAG squads. You can find links to the MAG web site on the Deuces Web Page. I have links to the MAG and each individual web site of each squad that makes up the MAG. Just click the MAG-33 button on the left when you get in The Deuces Den. http://frontpage.home.net/fdeuces/Main.htm  

I hope you find a good home Hellflint!!!

------------------
Jebo44
Commanding Officer
VMF-222
the "Flyin Deuces"

Click here to visit the Deuces Den
Click here to visit MAG - 33

[This message has been edited by Jebo44 (edited 04-25-2001).]