Author Topic: Travolta Rumor  (Read 4990 times)

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
Re: Travolta Rumor
« Reply #90 on: February 11, 2011, 07:37:12 AM »
Leave it to the Angelean to be the only one dumbfounded at how popular and buzzworthy this thread has become in less than a day.   :headscratch: 

Frankly, I'm disappointed. I started this stupid and fatuous topic expecting to be dragged through the mud for being trite and lazy. I mean, after all, who really cares and, if I did, I probably should've at least bothered to check public sources before yapping here about it. Here it's gone and turned into some kind of brakeless semi.

However, let me continue to throw lit butts into the rattlesnake pile with some additional questions.

1. Is the comment about Steve Martin playing based on anything or is it merely a joke?
2. Does anyone disagree that repeatedyl vulching Tom Cruise would be worthwhile, especially if it was done by a Conga line of players such that L'il Tommy was NEVER actually able to get airborne, no matter when, where, or how many times he attempted to do so?
3. I think the disgruntled name dropper is referring to Ack-Ack when he calls out "King Troll". Is this correct? It's terrible to see those two squared off like this. Can I have some more, please? After all, King Troll's assertions about being in the inner circle are pretty self-aggrandizing (not that there's anything wrong with that) and Ack-Ack is just so insufferably Ack-Ack.
4. When some of these guys practice their proclivities together, do they like to be the pitcher or the catcher? Do they do it before or after beating their wives?
Some say revenge is a dish best served cold. I say it's usually best served hot, chunky, and foaming. Eventually, you will all die in my vengeance vomit firestorm.

Offline doc1kelley

• Silver Member
« Reply #91 on: February 11, 2011, 11:15:55 AM »
Frankly, I'm disappointed. I started this stupid and fatuous topic expecting to be dragged through the mud for being trite and lazy. I mean, after all, who really cares and, if I did, I probably should've at least bothered to check public sources before yapping here about it. Here it's gone and turned into some kind of brakeless semi.

However, let me continue to throw lit butts into the rattlesnake pile with some additional questions.

1. Is the comment about Steve Martin playing based on anything or is it merely a joke?
2. Does anyone disagree that repeatedyl vulching Tom Cruise would be worthwhile, especially if it was done by a Conga line of players such that L'il Tommy was NEVER actually able to get airborne, no matter when, where, or how many times he attempted to do so?
3. I think the disgruntled name dropper is referring to Ack-Ack when he calls out "King Troll". Is this correct? It's terrible to see those two squared off like this. Can I have some more, please? After all, King Troll's assertions about being in the inner circle are pretty self-aggrandizing (not that there's anything wrong with that) and Ack-Ack is just so insufferably Ack-Ack.
4. When some of these guys practice their proclivities together, do they like to be the pitcher or the catcher? Do they do it before or after beating their wives?

Actually regarding point 3... Ack-Ack was what you could call in the "Inner Circle" in AirWarrior.  He was a techie for CH Products back then and helped a ton of the folks in AirWarrior and was close to the main folks at Kesmai studios.  He helped me out several times and asked nothing in return.  Yeah I know that he has an in-game persona but I gotta admit that I respect him for his skill and the fact that he will tell you how it is and not sugar-coat it regardless if you like it or not and I have to admit that I don't always agree with him.

regarding famous folks... I don't really know of any other than the original music director for SNL from 75-80, he is the composer of a large number of movie music scores.  He was my wingie for years and his only wish was to just "fly in peace", away from the spotlight and just be a regular guy.  If we have famous personalities flying with us, let em have what little bit of normalcy that they can garner.

All the Best...

Jay

awDoc1
The Flying Circus Rocks! We're clowns of a different color!

Beer! helping ugly folks get laid!

Offline DaddieDrax

• Zinc Member
« Reply #92 on: February 11, 2011, 11:28:15 AM »
I am batman.

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #93 on: February 11, 2011, 12:07:41 PM »
  Yeah I know that he has an in-game persona but I gotta admit that I respect him for his skill and the fact that he will tell you how it is and not sugar-coat it regardless if you like it or not and I have to admit that I don't always agree with him.

If we have famous personalities flying with us, let em have what little bit of normalcy that they can garner.

All the Best...

Jay

I've seen enough of Ack-Ack to reckon that he's, if not necessarily my kind of scum, an admirable kind of scum. Don't get me wrong. I have notihng but love in my heart for the way he routinely applies his rapier to the sword-and-buckler crowd. That might not have come across, probably because I'm no stranger to sarcasm.

Otherwise, yes, let the famous fly in peace. The topic was just for sheets and greens - and took off on me.
Some say revenge is a dish best served cold. I say it's usually best served hot, chunky, and foaming. Eventually, you will all die in my vengeance vomit firestorm.

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #94 on: February 11, 2011, 12:15:47 PM »
I am sure that if JT really does fly AH that Snailman can cross check user offline periods with his public appearances and come across with a name for us.

:O

That would be creepy.

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #95 on: February 11, 2011, 12:21:07 PM »

I've actually been quite good in this thread  :angel:

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #96 on: February 11, 2011, 12:35:19 PM »
I've actually been quite good in this thread  :angel:

ack-ack

Yes, but you're far, far better when you're bad.

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #97 on: February 11, 2011, 12:46:45 PM »
if you're out there Travolta, I challenge thee to a duel to the death in P40B's in the DA. Just please promise me you wont let Affleck follow us  
 :joystick:
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #98 on: February 11, 2011, 12:55:24 PM »
if you're out there Travolta, I challenge thee to a duel to the death in P40B's in the DA. Just please promise me you wont let Affleck follow us  
 :joystick:

Hell, he won't even duel me. I scare him so much he pees his pants. If he's scared like a little girl of an 18-24 month clown, you know he's hiking up his skirts to run from a monster like you.

Yeah, how 'bout it Johnny? Drawn P-39D's at 600 yards...

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #99 on: February 11, 2011, 01:09:07 PM »
aww I'm not a monster! The difference in being an easy kill or beating that guy you thought was a monster last week can be as little as one mental leap away. Any player could make that small step at any moment and come back and win 3-0 to the same guy next week.  A tiny advantage in experience can sometimes produce constant victory. We're all not that far apart as it seems.
S!
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #100 on: February 11, 2011, 01:25:02 PM »
Affleck fly's the E.

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #101 on: February 11, 2011, 01:27:45 PM »
 I know we keep telling him to get in the B. He just keeps flying round his tower waiting for me to crash into it.  :bhead

Offline Colt44

• Silver Member
« Reply #102 on: February 11, 2011, 01:41:11 PM »

Answer to #4:  Personally, I play for the other team...except for that short prison term, but we all know that doesn't count.....

yet all baseball players know its better to be a catcher, cause pitchers don't know squat!!...(pardon the pun)    And what do you call a guy who hangs out with baseball athletes?   A pitcher.......... ETC. ETC.

and as for beating the wife....I never, ever beat her...at bowling.

Lastly, if you reading this tom cruise...I would have a keen SA on the takeoffs..... just saying bro.

Offline warhed

• Silver Member
« Reply #103 on: February 11, 2011, 01:50:28 PM »
Not to spread a conspiracy/rumor, but I have seen multiple posts about Scientology get Skuzzified.   :noid
warhed
=Wings of Terror=

"Give me sheep, or give me death!"

Offline jamusta

• Silver Member
« Reply #104 on: February 11, 2011, 02:54:26 PM »
you got me.. im travolta