Author Topic: Travolta Rumor  (Read 4984 times)

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
Travolta Rumor
« on: February 10, 2011, 06:59:23 AM »
I heard a rumor that Travolta flies AH. It came up in the course of some squad blar during a long cruise. One of the squaddies asked the obvious question... "Travolta's got his own P51. Why would he bother to fly AH?" To which I could only reply, "the only reason I could see is because he doesn't get to shoot anyone in real life."

Mind, I don't necessarily care. I mean, if Vinnie Barbarino is on Vox, it's not changing anything for me. If he's enemy, I'll try to kill him, friendly and I'll try to clear his six. However, I'm just kind of curious if anyone has heard this, or similar rumors.
Some say revenge is a dish best served cold. I say it's usually best served hot, chunky, and foaming. Eventually, you will all die in my vengeance vomit firestorm.

Offline RTR

• Gold Member
Re: Travolta Rumor
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2011, 07:09:14 AM »
I don't know about Vinnie Barbarino, but we aave Laverne and Shirley in the AVA most nights  :D

RTR
The Damned

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2011, 07:22:20 AM »
I don't know about Vinnie Barbarino, but we aave Laverne and Shirley in the AVA most nights  :D

RTR

Now I'm curious about this.

Clearly, Pennie Marshall is too busy smoking a More120 on the crapper and probably hasn't got the inclination anyway. Thus, I'm wondering which colon cowboys got stuck with this unfortunate handle.
Some say revenge is a dish best served cold. I say it's usually best served hot, chunky, and foaming. Eventually, you will all die in my vengeance vomit firestorm.

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2011, 07:40:43 AM »
I'd vulch him.

Just saying...
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline sky25

• Nickel Member
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2011, 07:41:50 AM »
I heard a rumor that Travolta flies AH. It came up in the course of some squad blar during a long cruise. One of the squaddies asked the obvious question... "Travolta's got his own P51. Why would he bother to fly AH?" To which I could only reply, "the only reason I could see is because he doesn't get to shoot anyone in real life."

Mind, I don't necessarily care. I mean, if Vinnie Barbarino is on Vox, it's not changing anything for me. If he's enemy, I'll try to kill him, friendly and I'll try to clear his six. However, I'm just kind of curious if anyone has heard this, or similar rumors.

He is probably a DM. Just sayin..

sky25  "Vsky" In The Game

Offline remy1dog

• Zinc Member
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2011, 07:58:10 AM »
who knows??? i mean, if somebody told you they were famous on this game are you going to believe them?? thats the golden question..

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2011, 08:00:26 AM »
who knows??? i mean, if somebody told you they were famous on this game are you going to believe them?? thats the golden question..

If someone were really that famous, he would most probably do everything to ensure nobody finds out. ;)
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline NormH3

• Nickel Member
      • We do good things!
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2011, 08:11:23 AM »

Not sure that Travolta has a P-51..Tom Cruise does. Travoltas baby is a Boeing 707 and a handfull of other jets. Could be wrong...

Offline DMGOD

• Silver Member
      • DRUNKEN MONKEYS
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2011, 08:11:47 AM »
See Rule #14
« Last Edit: February 10, 2011, 10:28:01 AM by Skuzzy »
Because every pretty girl deserves to go to a ball.  http://thedrunkenmonkeys.webs.com

This is the smartest saying ever, period. nothing beats it if you really look deep into he meaning. your a g*&da^*genius dmgod  :aok

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2011, 08:12:18 AM »

RTR

don't forget lenny(thewbug) and squiggie(shifty)
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline The Jekyll

• Nickel Member
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2011, 08:13:12 AM »
If he was on, well, lets just say his voice would give him away.
Yea, simply because I can

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2011, 08:17:06 AM »

Now that you mention it...

I have never heard Lusche utter a single word...   :noid
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2011, 08:17:26 AM »
I am JOHN TRAVOLTA!

Offline sky25

• Nickel Member
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2011, 08:19:39 AM »
Now that you mention it...

I have never heard Lusche utter a single word...   :noid

So the rumor is true? Lusche actually is John Travolta? How does he find time to make all of those charts?

sky25  "Vsky" In The Game

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2011, 08:20:20 AM »

not necessarily. he's played a few charachters that you'd never know it was him if not for the credits at the end.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)