Author Topic: B-29 wish  (Read 1120 times)

Offline caldera

• Platinum Member
B-29 wish
« on: February 15, 2011, 07:43:33 PM »
Can we get a bomb bay door sound now? 
"Then out spake brave Horatius, the Captain of the gate:
 To every man upon this earth, death cometh soon or late.
 And how can man die better, than facing fearful odds.
 For the ashes of his fathers and the temples of his Gods."

Offline Void

• Copper Member
Re: B-29 wish
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2011, 08:00:55 PM »
(looks at front page)

Game.... over.
In Game name: Namco

Offline fullmetalbullet

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2011, 09:16:50 PM »
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah aha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

taking inspiration from top gear. some say he deserves a facepalm, and that he was never able to get gordon ramsey to not cuss once during his program. all we know is, its not the stig, but its his distant cousin caldera. lol
"Cry Havoc, And Let Slip The Dogs Of War" Julius Caesar

Offline caldera

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2011, 10:48:41 PM »
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

taking inspiration from top gear. some say he deserves a facepalm, and that he was never able to get gordon ramsey to not cuss once during his program. all we know is, its not the stig, but its his distant cousin caldera. lol

Ummmmm....... what?          :huh   :headscratch:
"Then out spake brave Horatius, the Captain of the gate:
 To every man upon this earth, death cometh soon or late.
 And how can man die better, than facing fearful odds.
 For the ashes of his fathers and the temples of his Gods."

Offline AWwrgwy

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2011, 11:11:25 PM »

Ummmmm....... what?   (Image removed from quote.)   (Image removed from quote.)    :huh   :headscratch:

Too much sugar before bedtime.

+1 to bomb bay door sound.

wrongway
71 (Eagle) Squadron
"THAT"S PAINT!!"

"If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through."
- General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay

Offline Hector

• Zinc Member
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2011, 11:13:27 PM »
+1
My plane isn't invincible, my aim is just better.

Offline fullmetalbullet

• Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2011, 11:36:41 PM »
idk i was bored yes i do agree with 2 bomb bay doors and they will be adding this into the game.
"Cry Havoc, And Let Slip The Dogs Of War" Julius Caesar

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2011, 11:57:20 PM »
Can we get a bomb bay door sound now?  
What sound have you ever seen how fast they opened?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsjmO5YdNOc&feature=related
« Last Edit: February 16, 2011, 12:11:02 AM by lyric1 »

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2011, 12:27:26 AM »
Too much sugar before bedtime.

+1 to bomb bay door sound.

wrongway

I will add my +1 to the bomb bay door sound.

-1 on fullmetalbullet's posting privileges after increased sugar intake before bedtime
-=Most Wanted=-
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

||||||||

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2011, 12:35:03 AM »
-1 Unrealistic.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2011, 12:38:43 AM »
-1 Unrealistic.

You, sir, are qualified to be a part of the prestigious Wishlist Committee.  The other member and I will talk it over and consider you as the next member of the team.

#S#

Banshee7
Wishlist Committee [1/2]
-=Most Wanted=-

||||||||

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2011, 12:46:45 AM »
LOL Just calling it as I see it and as I see it there is no way that any crew member is going to hear the doors open while in flight.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2011, 12:52:03 AM »
Which is why you belong on our elite team!  My partner needs to post the link to give you a little history of the Wishlist Committee.

#S#

Banshee7
-=Most Wanted=-

||||||||

Offline MachFly

• Platinum Member
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2011, 05:13:44 AM »
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

you mean they are related?  :O
caldera get me his autograph  :rofl
"Now, if I had to make the choice of one fighter aircraft above all the others...it would be, without any doubt, the world's greatest propeller driven flying machine - the magnificent and immortal Spitfire."
Lt. Col. William R. Dunn
flew Spitfires, Hurricanes, P-51s, P-47s, and F-4s

Offline RTHolmes

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2011, 07:39:40 AM »
LOL Just calling it as I see it and as I see it there is no way that any crew member is going to hear the doors open while in flight.

you can hear and feel flaps and gear deploying in a commercial airliner, why not bomb doors in a bomber? :headscratch:
71 (Eagle) Squadron

What most of us want to do is simply shoot stuff and look good doing it - Chilli