Author Topic: New Zealand Pilots (heck Aussies too =)  (Read 833 times)

Offline -raxx-

• Copper Member
New Zealand Pilots (heck Aussies too =)
« on: November 29, 1999, 03:36:00 PM »
If you're in New Zealand and are looking for a wingman, (or someone who's heard *all* those sheep jokes and won't repeat them), look for Hotdog, Carrot, Glars, savvie, subz, laika or me online.  We can be seen online in the evenings but generally not Wednesday or Sunday nights.

We're the RNZAF Squadron and we do everything, (except sheep =), from buffing to fighter ops and generally fly for the Rooks.

Spotcha in the Air

[This message has been edited by -raxx- (edited 01-01-2000).]

Offline -raxx-

• Copper Member
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2000, 04:05:00 AM »
punt!

=subz-

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2000, 11:12:00 PM »
I personally take offense at the above "(except sheep =)" remark!!! Why are we never allowed to include our girlfriends in public life. She's a natural blond !!!!!

Offline -raxx-

• Copper Member
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2000, 11:20:00 PM »
It's good to see that Subz has held on to his beliefs with a solid, "Dyed in the wool" conviction.  Actually he was convicted of rustling velcro gloves and not wearing the squadron broom in the approved manner, (but I won't mention that because of the name supression order, oops =)

I'm just waiting for Glars and Carrot to add their two cents here and then the tone of the conversation will reach the level that make NOE flying look like high altitude formation work.

I should have mentioned Laika's from Perth but we don't hold that against him =)

Kidding aside in the RNZAF if you can't poke fun at each other then you're taking life far too seriously.

Spotcha in the Air

Offline Fenris

• Zinc Member
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2000, 08:43:00 PM »
Time to give AH a serious go...I'll keep an eye out for you guys, I've met some of you in WB and found you're a fun bunch to fly with.  I'm in Sydney btw  

Reg's
Fen

fudpucker

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2000, 11:06:00 AM »
meadow maggots aint bad,but they dang sure will tell on ya,hehe