Author Topic: the "WARBEAST Kill Club"  (Read 8218 times)

Offline LTARogue

• Copper Member
Re: the "WARBEAST Kill Club"
« Reply #225 on: March 03, 2011, 07:44:27 PM »
Gosh Vanscrew, Warbeast, Manawar, whoever you are, You make me want to go to the Rooks just so I can kill you. Why the hiding behind a fake name? Wasn't your Grandfather a Pony pilot? Just thinking about preserving family honor and all. Just sayin. Obviously we are all having fun with this post so there is no need for duplicity.

LTARogue

Offline redwing7

• Copper Member
« Reply #226 on: March 03, 2011, 07:48:35 PM »
Lighten up, Francis. I didn't mean to insult the guy by comparing him to WARBEAST.

And you have a quote by Bobby Knight in your sig..... you need not lecture anyone on class or taste!  :rofl

Posting a pic like that apparently you have neither.
THUNDER MOB

"and when they bury me, may it be face down...so all my critics can kiss my ass!"  Bobby Knight

Offline WARBEAST

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #227 on: March 03, 2011, 08:15:34 PM »
 :banana: :banana: :airplane:  salute this butchered bird  he was elite, now hes inferior  his name is:

member number 70:  Jvlees70  blew his fighter from the skies in my 5"er...:O)

butcher birds are becoming Butchered birds fast :cheers: :airplane: :banana: :banana:
« Last Edit: March 03, 2011, 08:18:59 PM by WARBEAST »

Offline Belial

• Silver Member
« Reply #228 on: March 03, 2011, 08:17:32 PM »
Ok I don't know who manawar is lol I started the Vanscrew rumor based on an assumption

Offline WARBEAST

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #229 on: March 03, 2011, 08:34:24 PM »
 :banana: :airplane: :banana: salute and welcome our 71st member:

member number 71:  MrButch  his b26 was blown to hades...:O)  he is now inferior

he feels  :furious :bhead :furious

I feel: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #230 on: March 03, 2011, 08:42:01 PM »
Posting a pic like that apparently you have neither.

Sorry to have offended your sensibilities, ma'am. I've edited the pic.

PS- A little water and vinegar will get the sand out.
Floyd
'Murican dude in a Brit Squad flying Russian birds, drinking Canadian whiskey

Offline WARBEAST

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #231 on: March 03, 2011, 08:43:10 PM »
 :banana: :airplane: :airplane: :airplane: :banana: salute this so called elite pilot...his plane exploded when he met my guns    meet him:

member number 72:  V00D00  his plane was no match for my 5"er....he tried so hard but failed...salute inferior one :salute

Offline WARBEAST

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #232 on: March 03, 2011, 08:59:55 PM »
 :banana: :airplane: :airplane: :banana: :banana: salute and welcome these 4 so called elite pilots...they became inferior when they attacked my cv   they are:

member number 73:   t24  who was killed 2 times attacking my cv

member number 74:  DMgod..his plane was way to slow...my shell was faster

member number 75:   DMTsgt..he was killed with dmgod..their f4u's just didnt have what it takes

member number 76:  grey  he was killed with dm's   not real good pilots

they are definately feeling:   :furious :furious :furious :furious :furious :furious :furious :furious :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :bhead :bhead :bhead :bhead

not me though:  :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #233 on: March 03, 2011, 09:04:10 PM »
ahem.......

WARBEAST LIVES..........

Floyd

Offline WARBEAST

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #234 on: March 03, 2011, 09:08:18 PM »
 :banana: :banana: :banana: salute these drunkin monkeys...they fly like ones...they tried again to get my cv....they are:

member number 77:  DMbulits...killed attacking my cv

member number 78:  77splat  died attacking my cv

member number 79:  DMcbeezy  died attacking my cv

member number 80:  DMscout  killed while trying to get away from my cv

member number 81:  tazz69  died attacking my cv

I hear u whining :furious :furious :furious :furious :furious :furious :furious :furious :mad: :mad: :furious :furious :furious

I am  :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #235 on: March 03, 2011, 09:09:08 PM »
Sorry to have offended your sensibilities, ma'am. I've edited the pic.

PS- A little water and vinegar will get the sand out.
ever think maybe he might have someone in his family who is mentally retarded. and thats why he took offence to it? and why you should shut your mouth about it?

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #236 on: March 03, 2011, 09:15:14 PM »
ever think maybe he might have someone in his family who is mentally retarded. and thats why he took offence to it? and why you should shut your mouth about it?

:rofl kid, first go back and reread your sentence, and then use what little brain you have developed so far to pick out something equally offensive.

That pic is all over the internet, for one, and also a very very similar pic was used in another thread and not one single person responded negatively. Most were  :lol.

I don't know what's funnier, you, or being told to "shut my mouth" by a snot-nosed squeeker kid.  :rofl :rofl :rofl
Floyd

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #237 on: March 03, 2011, 10:51:53 PM »
Aces High is great, I really enjoy playing it.
Wag more, bark less.

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #238 on: March 03, 2011, 11:01:47 PM »
:rofl kid, first go back and reread your sentence, and then use what little brain you have developed so far to pick out something equally offensive.

That pic is all over the internet, for one, and also a very very similar pic was used in another thread and not one single person responded negatively. Most were  :lol.

I don't know what's funnier, you, or being told to "shut my mouth" by a snot-nosed squeeker kid.  :rofl :rofl :rofl
nvm. what i said will most likely get me banned again. so not even worth putting you down.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2011, 11:15:42 PM by Tyrannis »

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #239 on: March 03, 2011, 11:23:00 PM »
1. reaper. out of all the times ive ever flown with you, or against you. youve blown up VOX more than i ever have. infact you never shut up on it and it usually ends with me flying out of range just to get your voice out of my speakers.

Horsecrap. Once again, you apparently have me mistaken for someone else. You made similar comments on this BBS and on ch 200 previously where I explained to you that No, you haven't shot me down before in EW because I have not flown an aircraft in EW in over a year with one exception, and I was one of two people in EW at the time, and you weren't the other guy. You have not been "flying with me" ever that I am aware of and to make a stupid statement like I have "blown up on VOX" is laughable at best. The ONLY, I repeat ONLY time I have EVER "blown up" on vox was was on squad channel, NOT range, and only because I didn't realize I had the mic keyed. My squaddies had a great laugh. I have NEVER yelled, complained, or otherwise, on range vox. 95% of the time I'm only on range calling checks, and 4% of the time acting silly or joking with people.

Once again, you have no clue what you're saying.  You're really good at being completely wrong, Congrats on a job well done.

2. so what if its all over the internet? i can find on the internet pics of black ppl being hung. ppl being shot/killed.

Pretty stupid comparison.

I edited the pic with the knowledge that it was rather coarse. I still say "Lighten up, Francis."

cant to wait to read your book long responce to this reaper saying how im below you and your some uber superior person. or you could just skip all that and not respond. that would be nice  :aok

:rofl You're not worth a book, kid. Maybe next time you could keep your mouth shut about things that don't concern you?
« Last Edit: March 03, 2011, 11:24:56 PM by Reaper90 »
Floyd