Author Topic: dear aces high  (Read 17553 times)

Offline LLogann

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Candidz.com
Re: dear aces high
« Reply #315 on: March 02, 2011, 01:23:47 PM »
This thread 20 pages in.....  Wont read them all but will go back to the op's original thoughts..........

100% wrong.........

I applaud the side switching, cv sinking mind.  And if it's us Bish that are holding the cv in some far off place, with the right map, I can sit back and vulch NOE bombers all day long.  I've even been called a cheater for doing that......  Can't think of the map name but it's the new "old" map (not Grinder, the island).  Anyway, at the bottom there is only about a 12 mile distance between border and landfall, very easy to patrol. 

<S> DMGOD <S>   Keep doing what you're doing!
See Rule #4
Now I only pay because of my friends.

Offline DMGOD

• Silver Member
      • DRUNKEN MONKEYS
« Reply #316 on: March 02, 2011, 01:56:30 PM »
<S> LLOGAN and thank you. I won't be doing it anymore because it is considered cheating by HTC. Apparently from these 22 pages the community agrees that hiding cvs is lame and hopefully each chess piece will police themselves and refrain from hiding them.

<S> to TRALFAZZ
<S> SNIPER30
<S> 68DYMO (got ur pm yesterday sir I just cant reply)
<S> DADSGUNS
<KISSES> ACK ACK

Because every pretty girl deserves to go to a ball.  http://thedrunkenmonkeys.webs.com

This is the smartest saying ever, period. nothing beats it if you really look deep into he meaning. your a g*&da^*genius dmgod  :aok

Offline LLogann

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Candidz.com
« Reply #317 on: March 02, 2011, 02:00:33 PM »
HiTech pwned my words...........   :uhoh

<S> LLOGAN and thank you. I won't be doing it anymore because it is considered cheating by HTC. Apparently from these 22 pages the community agrees that hiding cvs is lame and hopefully each chess piece will police themselves and refrain from hiding them.

« Last Edit: March 02, 2011, 02:18:30 PM by LLogann »
See Rule #4

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #318 on: March 02, 2011, 02:07:27 PM »
HAHA this thread's great...

DMGOD you should know better than to use your own account for such a purpose.

Do as the Bish have done since I started Aces High in 2008, and have a rotating 2 week account spying.

tut tut tut you should know better  :uhoh
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #319 on: March 02, 2011, 02:10:37 PM »
So everyone understands HTC's position. If you change sides to find and kill a country's CV or if you announce your countries CV position just to grief your own country, If HTC finds or is given proof about it.

You will at a minimum be muted for 1 week.

HiTech

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #320 on: March 02, 2011, 02:19:10 PM »
Well, I say eliminate the source.

Get rid of CVs and take away the privileges to change country.   :bhead
-=Most Wanted=-
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

||||||||

Offline LLogann

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Candidz.com
« Reply #321 on: March 02, 2011, 02:20:11 PM »
You crazy man???   :huh  There are more of us amphibious types in here than you might think.......  :lol

Well, I say eliminate the source.

Get rid of CVs and take away the privileges to change country.   :bhead
See Rule #4

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #322 on: March 02, 2011, 02:21:01 PM »
You crazy man???   :huh  There are more of us amphibious types in here than you might think.......  :lol

:devil  Just one of those crazy solutions  :devil
-=Most Wanted=-

||||||||

Offline LLogann

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Candidz.com
« Reply #323 on: March 02, 2011, 02:23:35 PM »
Although I'll tell you one thing.... The switching part, there are pro/con to each side but maybe if it were only every 24 hours, then we'd have less of the "silly-ness"   :salute

:devil  Just one of those crazy solutions  :devil
See Rule #4

Offline Crash Orange

• Silver Member
« Reply #324 on: March 02, 2011, 02:43:05 PM »
Tralfazz,

(1) I don't think we are hated, except by a few people like you. I think we're pretty well-liked among the bish, and we were among the nits when we flew nit. Some people don't like how we play, I like to think that doesn't rise to the level of hate. I don't wonder why you hate us.

(2) We generally fly all bish, all the time. If you see people on other countries very late at night, it's probably because there was no action for the bish.

(3) You're right, cheating is too harsh a word. I should have used the word Hitech just did, griefing. I tried to explain before, it's not the spying per se that ticks me off as much as the attitude of "If you don't play how I want, I'm going to break your toys." You will NEVER see anyone in our squad deliberately sabotaging our own country because we have a difference of opinion about how the game should be played.

(4) I admit I get too easily riled here. It's a character fault I try not to let carry over into the game.

Offline LLogann

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Candidz.com
« Reply #325 on: March 02, 2011, 02:48:07 PM »
If the RookKnit's didn't talk crap, we would!!!  Keep it up guys!   :cheers:

Tralfazz,

(1) I don't think we are hated, except by a few people like you. I think we're pretty well-liked among the bish, and we were among the nits when we flew nit. Some people don't like how we play, I like to think that doesn't rise to the level of hate. I don't wonder why you hate us.

(2) We generally fly all bish, all the time. If you see people on other countries very late at night, it's probably because there was no action for the bish.

(3) You're right, cheating is too harsh a word. I should have used the word Hitech just did, griefing. I tried to explain before, it's not the spying per se that ticks me off as much as the attitude of "If you don't play how I want, I'm going to break your toys." You will NEVER see anyone in our squad deliberately sabotaging our own country because we have a difference of opinion about how the game should be played.

(4) I admit I get too easily riled here. It's a character fault I try not to let carry over into the game.

See Rule #4

Offline Dadsguns

• Silver Member
« Reply #326 on: March 02, 2011, 02:55:18 PM »
So everyone understands HTC's position. If you change sides to find and kill a country's CV or if you announce your countries CV position just to grief your own country, If HTC finds or is given proof about it.

HiTech

Fair enough, announcing cv locations are frowned upon.
So that you are clear, we can still go on the side that coincidentally may be hiding a cv and wait out the allotted time and come back on our own to kill the cv that is hidden as long as there are no announcements of said cv location, correct?

Lawd knows we dont want to respond to lame game play with something mo' lamerer....
« Last Edit: March 02, 2011, 03:10:40 PM by Dadsguns »

"Your intelligence is measured by those around you; if you spend your days with idiots you seal your own fate."

Offline save

• Gold Member
« Reply #327 on: March 02, 2011, 02:59:35 PM »
hitech , punish them by forcing them to be  Knights a week - that will teach them  :rock
My ammo last for 6 Lancasters, or one Yak3.
"And the Yak 3 ,aka the "flying Yamato"..."
-Caldera

Offline 1Boner

• Gold Member
« Reply #328 on: March 02, 2011, 03:21:33 PM »

HiTech

Any other "unwritten" rules that we're not aware of??
"Life is just as deadly as it looks"  Richard Thompson

"So umm.... just to make sure I have this right.  What you are asking is for the bombers carrying bombs, to stop dropping bombs on the bombs, so the bombers can carry bombs to bomb things with?"  AKP

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #329 on: March 02, 2011, 03:40:40 PM »
Any other "unwritten" rules that we're not aware of??

Of course there is. 

What's the fun if they tell us the rules we need to abide by?  Why not just let us "find out the hard way"
-=Most Wanted=-

||||||||