Author Topic: I would like to lay claim to a new AH first...  (Read 1454 times)

Offline hyzer

• Copper Member
Re: I would like to lay claim to a new AH first...
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2011, 02:08:26 PM »
Left it on autoclimb last night to take the dogs out.  Got back and I was just over 10k, amongst a gaggle of red 190's.  I sat down grabbed the stick and it was instant combat  :D
We have clearance, Clarence. Roger, Roger. What's our vector, Victor?

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2011, 04:34:27 PM »
I may have you all beat! I got a Pilot Wound while in a Panzer.

Most annoying experience ever. Can't land, can't get back to base. Just bleeding and blacking out waiting for the end.

What I was doing was experimenting with the seating position so I could look out the peep hole. I moved it way forward and said ha, now I can see really well. About that time a spit came in and pinged me for the pilot wound.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2011, 06:13:22 PM »

Most annoying experience ever. Can't land, can't get back to base. Just bleeding and blacking out waiting for the end.

What I was doing was experimenting with the seating position so I could look out the peep hole. I moved it way forward and said ha, now I can see really well. About that time a spit came in and pinged me for the pilot wound.

have had that happen to me a few times long ago
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline StokesAk

• Gold Member
« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2011, 06:14:27 PM »
I ram people that are AFK all the time :)
Strokes

Offline W7LPNRICK

• Gold Member
      • Ham Radio Antenna Experiments
« Reply #34 on: March 05, 2011, 12:47:03 AM »

I have never been wounded in a tank & always have my head poking out the turret or drivers hatch.... :headscratch:  :joystick:
WildWzl
Ft Bragg Jump School-USAF Kunsan AB, Korea- Clark AB P.I.- Korat, Thailand-Tinker AFB Ok.- Mtn Home AFB Idaho
F-86's, F-4D, F-4G, F-5E Tiger II, C-130, UH-1N (Twin Engine Hueys) O-2's. E3A awacs, F-111, FB-111, EF-111,