Author Topic: Ze neu Luftwaffe Squadron!  (Read 469 times)

Gramma

Ze neu Luftwaffe Squadron!
« on: February 13, 2000, 06:08:00 AM »
Meine Herren,
Ze Deutschland Luftwaffe ist forming eine new Squadron und ve like to invite alles jäger flieger to join uz to protected ze Fatherland whit our sehr gut Deutschland Iron's.  Ve like the discipline and constant practice of Deutschland Lutftwaffe und zu theories relative of Air Superiority .
Our goals:
1- fly in scenarios
2- constante pratice in arena whit 109 and 190
3- wine, musik and babes!

Ze Luftwoobies Sturmgruppe is starting a recruitment trieb!

Ihr,
Staffelkapitan Hblair
Kommodore Von Gramma

If Sie like it, e-mail to vongramma@yahoo.de

( We only fly 109 and 190 )

Lizten our Elviz also:
 http://www.hnh.com/rahome/n1107.ram  

[This message has been edited by Gramma (edited 02-13-2000).]

Offline weazel

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2000, 09:57:00 AM »
Cool,glad to see more Luftwaffe  . But-could you save the Germglish for the EAW forum?

------------------
}]
 JG2 "Richthofen"

Offline weazel

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2000, 11:26:00 PM »
 I recieved an e-mail from Gramma after my post and need to clarify my statements. My reference to Germglish was only a reaction to my viewing the posts in the EAW forums over at CombatSims boards and wasn`t a jibe at our Euro players command of the english language. I offer a public apology to Gramma and any other European players who felt my remark to be insulting towards them. As Gramma stated in his e-mail to me he`s hoping for friendlier communication between LW squads and you poor misguided Allied pilots (j/k)   I wholeheartedly agree with these sentiments and hope for the same. After all it`s a game and we`re all in it for the same reasons-regardless of which side we choose to represent. Good luck with your squadron Gramma, JG2 looks forward to flying with you.  

------------------
}]
 JG2 "Richthofen"