Author Topic: Stupid question but...  (Read 562 times)

Offline Skulls22

• Nickel Member
Stupid question but...
« on: March 05, 2011, 07:43:11 PM »
... Could sombody tell me how to manually download a terrain? I have tried "save as" and put it in the ahiiterr file, but I cannot acsess them in the game. I am stumped, please help!
(In game Sparty)
R.I.P. SASFRAS, may you return some day soon
<S>

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
Re: Stupid question but...
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2011, 07:48:18 PM »
... Could sombody tell me how to manually download a terrain? I have tried "save as" and put it in the ahiiterr file, but I cannot acsess them in the game. I am stumped, please help!

when you are downloading the <terrain name>.exe files from the terrains download page......after you have downloaded them....you must click(or double click ) the exe file so it can install the res file to the "ahiiterr" folder........

hope this helps
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline Skulls22

• Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2011, 07:56:05 PM »
Thank you very much sir!
 :salute

But another problem just came up :cry i can get the terrain in the game, but when it finally loads, if I try to move or stay on for more than a few seconds, the game crashes. I don't know if the terrain is to old or if it hasn't been updated to the new one (its the japan one). Once again I am stumped.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2011, 08:00:55 PM by Skulls22 »
(In game Sparty)
<S>

Offline ebfd11

• Platinum Member
      • [b]POTW[/b]
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2011, 01:15:35 PM »
Skulls I do believe that terrain is outdated so you wont be able to use it.
PIGS ON THE WING 3RD WING

InGame id: LawnDart
RIP Skullman Potzie and BentNail

Offline Skulls22

• Nickel Member
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2011, 02:21:53 PM »
Well that stinks I really liked it. I think they should update it now that we have the 29, we could do some great scenarios  :aok
(In game Sparty)
<S>