Author Topic: FML  (Read 1117 times)

Offline MarineUS

• Gold Member
      • Imperial Legion
FML
« on: March 09, 2011, 08:42:29 PM »
I can not believe this. I got the winning $10,000 package of starburst today....but I can't have any of the money....because it ended on December 31st.....and I didn't even realize it but the candy went bad last July....FML
Like, ya know, when that thing that makes you move, it has pistons and things, When your thingamajigy is providing power, you do not hear other peoples thingamajig when they are providing power.

HiTech

Offline BrownBaron

• Silver Member
Re: FML
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2011, 08:53:39 PM »
I can not believe this. I got the winning $10,000 package of starburst today....but I can't have any of the money....because it ended on December 31st.....and I didn't even realize it but the candy went bad last July....FML

...Yet....you have warm food, clean running water, electricity, a computer, clearly defined and protected human rights, and many other things may people in the world will never enjoy. FYL.  :cry
O Jagdgeschwader 77

Ingame ID: Johannes

Offline MarineUS

• Gold Member
      • Imperial Legion
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2011, 08:58:31 PM »
Please reinforce your bait with something I would bite on.

I lost ALL of my money in September because someone wrote a counterfeit check which got my accounts closed.
The Sunday before that my car was wrecked.
The Friday before that my truck was wrecked by a friend.
My fiance' ended up pregnant (unexpected but we were keeping the baby)
After getting used to the idea of having a baby, we lost the baby just before February and now have a 23 THOUSAND dollar bill.

It would be nice to catch a financial break (Ramen noodles get old fast).
In areas where the things you mentioned were not, I could always just join the local militia and kill people who bothered me.

« Last Edit: March 09, 2011, 09:12:41 PM by MarineUS »
Like, ya know, when that thing that makes you move, it has pistons and things, When your thingamajigy is providing power, you do not hear other peoples thingamajig when they are providing power.

HiTech

Offline Melvin

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2011, 09:39:25 PM »

I lost ALL of my money in September because someone wrote a counterfeit check which got my accounts closed.
After getting used to the idea of having a baby, we lost the baby just before February and now have a 23 THOUSAND dollar bill.

In areas where the things you mentioned were not, I could always just join the local militia and kill people who bothered me.

(Image removed from quote.)

Or you could leave the country for awhile.....
See Rule #4

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2011, 09:41:55 PM »
Or you could leave the country for awhile.....
F that he is a service member and I know he is tough enough to handle these problems....he knows he has brothers who would gladly help him out.
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Melvin

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2011, 09:43:05 PM »
That went right over your head junky.
See Rule #4

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2011, 09:50:54 PM »
That went right over your head junky.
You talking about the deployment? it may have lol
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline gyrene81

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2011, 09:51:22 PM »
clearly defined and protected human rights,
*hijack*

you had me up to there and that sudden left turn put me into the rail...what country does this exist in?

jarhed  
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day...
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Offline MarineUS

• Gold Member
      • Imperial Legion
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2011, 09:59:59 PM »
He's just doing a crap job at fishing. :P

And yeah I'm deploying in May....my 21st birthday to be exact HAHA!

HiTech

Offline BrownBaron

• Silver Member
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2011, 07:44:20 PM »
*hijack*

you had me up to there and that sudden left turn put me into the rail...what country does this exist in?

Excuse moi...by this I meant he has, "certain unalienable rights [...]".
O Jagdgeschwader 77

Offline BrownBaron

• Silver Member
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2011, 07:48:26 PM »

(Image removed from quote.)

I'm sorry to hear of your losses, but even still, you have such basic pleasures as warm ramen noodles and a glass of clean water that many people in the world would kill for. Always be thankful for the seemingly little things we all take for granted.
O Jagdgeschwader 77

Offline curry1

• Gold Member
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2011, 08:08:18 PM »
I'm sorry to hear of your losses, but even still, you have such basic pleasures as warm ramen noodles and a glass of clean water that many people in the world would kill for. Always be thankful for the seemingly little things we all take for granted.

That always sounds so bland unless you are one of those people who is wishing for drinking water and ramen noodles.
Curry1-Since Tour 101

Offline jolly22

• Silver Member
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2011, 08:11:37 PM »
dude that really sucks... There should be a a smaller reward even if the contest expires. There are millions of packages of these starbursts out there and only give a limited time to win it....You should at least email them and try it.

3./JG 53 cheerleader - Battle Over The Winter Line - FLY AXIS - JRjolly

Offline MarineUS

• Gold Member
      • Imperial Legion
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2011, 09:42:06 PM »
I'm thinking I'm gonna email them lol.

And the countries with no water have no one but themselves to blame. If they weren't so busy trying to play who has the bigger guns, they could come together and try to better their situation. Am I saying we're better as a country? No.

If they would quit fighting each other they could do so much. There are all kinds of resources they could use to better their community.

I've sent supplies to places like that, I've gone and handed out the supplies.

Yes not every area can blame things like that and just have a bet all around set up, but damn.

Just as they need the water to live, in modern society one needs funding. Without that funding you lose all the precious stuff.
If you're homeless they don't want you in a park, water fountains become hard to find.
I mean I could go down the list.

HiTech

Offline DaddieDrax

• Zinc Member
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2011, 10:49:57 PM »
I'm thinking I'm gonna email them lol.

And the countries with no water have no one but themselves to blame. If they weren't so busy trying to play who has the bigger guns, they could come together and try to better their situation.

Hmmz - I guess ignorance IS bliss.