Author Topic: situational awareness mission  (Read 1890 times)

Offline Raphael

• Gold Member
Re: situational awareness mission
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2011, 09:17:11 AM »
I was working on a mission similar to this some time back.  The problem that I noticed is that if you try and put to many cons on one plane, not all the cons will attack you.  It seems that the ones that don't attack will continue on whatever route you have for them, until you kill enough cons.  

exactly. that is the problem on making situational awerness mission, only a fe of them will actually attack you anyway.
Remember 08/08/2012
 Youtube videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/raphael103/featured
Game ID => Raphael
XO of Jg5

Offline 100Coogn

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2011, 09:21:47 AM »
exactly. that is the problem on making situational awerness mission, only a fe of them will actually attack you anyway.

I completely agree with you sir.  The first time I tried to make one of those missions, I thought I had it perfect.  Errrr, till I ran the mission.  I was like, hey, where are all those red-dudes going?  Why won't they fight me?   :headscratch:

« Last Edit: March 21, 2011, 09:43:06 AM by 100Coogn »
From Wiley: If you're hitting them after they drop, that's not defense, that is revenge.
Game Id's:
AHIII: Coogan
RDR2: Coogan_Bear
MSFS-2020: Coogan Bear

Offline Raphael

• Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2011, 09:52:36 AM »
yeah dont ever release the mission without testing in game. the first try i gave to this idea was to randomly add a bunch of reds agains me... most of them kept flying in 100 mph (i had set it that low so the ogfigth would last longer) but there they were flying in an impossibly low speed faithfull to their routes  :rolleyes:
Remember 08/08/2012
 Youtube videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/raphael103/featured
Game ID => Raphael
XO of Jg5