Author Topic: A kind word to my fellow knights.  (Read 1449 times)

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
Re: A kind word to my fellow knights.
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2011, 11:12:32 AM »
alot of knight squads do missions they just dont post them, just no need to post a mission if people know there role
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2011, 11:27:26 AM »
alot of knight squads do missions they just dont post them, just no need to post a mission if people know there role

Yes the FB's and the 68 do some very good missions along with the gun fighters.

On the latter I disagree. You need an inventory of what is in the mission. Further you need coordination. Staggering in is not the best situation. It sometimes works but not efficiently.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2011, 12:01:07 PM »
we know what we need to do the job before we even lift off, targets already assigned its when you fly with a squad for along time that thinks and plays the same, theres no need to post a mission we know what to do  :aok

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2011, 01:21:02 PM »
we know what we need to do the job before we even lift off, targets already assigned its when you fly with a squad for along time that thinks and plays the same, theres no need to post a mission we know what to do  :aok

A squad yes! Not so with those outside the squad. In a squad you've discussed everything and you have already coordinated.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2011, 01:58:20 PM »
A squad yes! Not so with those outside the squad. In a squad you've discussed everything and you have already coordinated.

oh we will get tag-alongs we just tell them what were doing on range channel and invite them to our channel for the mission if they want to join us, if not that's OK, don't get me wrong posted missions are fine but sometimes they lead to disarray from to many players in one mission, if you have to many just make up another mission/target, attacking multiple targets confuses the enemy at times and leads to success, roll one fake attack to draw them away from your intended target, then break stuff and take your intended target  :devil