Author Topic: Splash screen music  (Read 3038 times)

Offline SAJ73

• Nickel Member
Re: Splash screen music
« Reply #45 on: March 31, 2012, 09:20:18 PM »
Options->Preferences->Game Sounds.

Adjust the "Music" slider to set the volume to any level you want.

Sweet Skuzzy, thanks. Was getting just a tad annoyed by the 'good ole tune'..  :P 

And uptown, I might have a closer look into that when I get tired of having no sound at all.. Not sure I am gonna find anything in the 'rain' category tho.. What makes you say that?!  :headscratch: :noid   :lol

TheStig

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #46 on: March 31, 2012, 09:53:49 PM »
Because the rain sounds were the most quiet sounds I ran across when browsing the sound categories. Although after posting that i seen that the car window sounds were quiet as well.  :salute
Lighten up Francis

Offline SAJ73

• Nickel Member
« Reply #47 on: April 01, 2012, 09:38:45 AM »
Because the rain sounds were the most quiet sounds I ran across when browsing the sound categories. Although after posting that i seen that the car window sounds were quiet as well.  :salute

I see, I just thought it was a funny choice. If you only knew for how many weeks it has rained constantly over here now you'd understand..  :rofl
But offcourse you could not know that, I made a joke so internal that I was the only one understanding it..  :rolleyes: :noid :salute
TheStig

Offline SAJ73

• Nickel Member
« Reply #48 on: April 03, 2012, 04:11:01 PM »

Ok, so I turned down the "Title Music" slider in ->Options->Preferences->Game sounds->Advanced..
But it still plays just as loud as it always has when I log in. I ever tried several times to make sure I saved the setting, and tried different settings of volume and such.. But its still the same..  :headscratch:

TheStig

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #49 on: April 03, 2012, 06:50:02 PM »
Has to be something on your end then. I turned down my 'Music' slider, the top one to about 1/2" from the left and I can barely hear the splash screen music. I did not need to go into the 'advanced' area.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #50 on: April 04, 2012, 01:44:39 PM »

I don't see any mention of going into 'Advanced' there either.

Did you get the volume lowered yet?
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

Offline SAJ73

• Nickel Member
« Reply #51 on: April 04, 2012, 04:50:31 PM »
I don't see any mention of going into 'Advanced' there either.

Did you get the volume lowered yet?

Oh my, now I feel stupid..  :bhead
Don't know how I could have missed the 'Music' slider on top there.. I just looked right over it and went straight for the Advanced folder..  :rolleyes:

Yes, thank you fuzeman. Now I finally got it turned down to a volume less annoying to my ears  :aok

It was not the music itself that was all that bad, but those trompets somehow hit a nerve in the long run with me.. Kinda like the cat's tail gets stuck in the door, and nobody care..  :huh  :noid
TheStig

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #52 on: April 04, 2012, 08:21:22 PM »
Don't feel stupid, feel human  :aok   

And if there is a song or something you want there in its place, that can be done also.